The Advanced Response Blade - The Future of Table Tennis Now! - by Anthony.R.Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The Users have made the Bed!...

News travels the World fast! Chinese Table Tennis clubs rush to put Massive orders in for the (Advanced Response Blade) before the 2016 Games Rio Brazil. :D

View attachment 8970

That is pretty funny. But with such high comedy and no substantial content, all you could possibly get is comedy.

But, did I tell you, I have a new blade design out that is even better than the ARB. This is the REAL Loop-Hold blade that the CNT is lining up to use:

30838c26a2bdeec4f226f57f4c833e5a.jpg

Lots of whipping action from the loop.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
The Users have made the Bed!...

News travels the World fast! Chinese Table Tennis clubs rush to put Massive orders in for the (Advanced Response Blade) before the 2016 Games Rio Brazil. :D

View attachment 8970

And now he's starting to make his own jokes xD Jesus, this is hillarious!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
It's sad because all he has to do is post his TT ranking and video of his skill using the purse and instead of doing that, he keep dodging the request over and over.

Some people are very insecure and the reality they make in their own head to compensate bleeds over into real life. We see this happening here.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
It's sad because all he has to do is post his TT ranking and video of his skill using the purse and instead of doing that, he keep dodging the request over and over.

Some people are very insecure and the reality they make in their own head to compensate bleeds over into real life. We see this happening here.

lol that was 100 % spot on. you should be a psychologist :p

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Come on guys. This is much easier than your making it. Here: NextLevel really gave all the pertinent information quite directly.

He's played with it just as much as you have, that's for sure ;).

This thread is going to be epic!

If you missed it, NextLevel is pretty clear in stating that I have played with the Loop-Hold blade just as much as the man behind the comedy.

Also, here:

Once you know he is a troll, 99% of the effect is gone. And as long as he is not ambushing innocent members, all is well. I mean, look at the last post - it's a hoot. And on that, I am with Carl.

So, if he doesn't have the blade himself, and I've used it as much as he has, how could he show us a video?

Oh, wait, here is a video of this amazing blade in action; I just found it:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Jan 2016
That is pretty funny. But with such high comedy and no substantial content, all you could possibly get is comedy.

But, did I tell you, I have a new blade design out that is even better than the ARB. This is the REAL Loop-Hold blade that the CNT is lining up to use:

Lots of whipping action from the loop.

Yep! Just as I thought! you have brought a load of Old Baggage with you from a previous life ? to this Forum! :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
previous life
.. so you believe in reincarnation ? I guess you think you are the reincarnation of somebody great and people are too stupid to understand your greatness !! We bow before your super intelligence , almighty !!
.Now show us the video of your greatness playing with your your purse please :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Now I get the logic behind all this loop hold thingy and why it is the future king. Player can start training this grip at the very early age of 6 months rather than 6 years old. That gives you a clear head start advantage over other grips. No wonder pen/chopstick grip is going extinct! :cool:

p1.jpgp2.jpg

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Here in Texas it has been said that if you wrestle with a pig the only thing that happens is you get muddy and the pig likes it.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Here in Texas it has been said that if you wrestle with a pig the only thing that happens is you get muddy and the pig likes it.

And the Reason there is a shortage of Woman! :D

Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Now I get the logic behind all this loop hold thingy and why it is the future king. Player can start training this grip at the very early age of 6 months rather than 6 years old. That gives you a clear head start advantage over other grips. No wonder pen/chopstick grip is going extinct! :cool:

How did you manage to find an early age Photo of Me! ? :eek:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Here. For the guys arguing that they don't need to see EmRatThich play or coach: perhaps you should have a look at this product. ????

I knew NL would like this!
[Emoji23]

But again:
Making someone "lose his face" can be pretty dangerous in certain areas of this lovely planet!
One just doesn't do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.