The Advanced Response Blade - The Future of Table Tennis Now! - by Anthony.R.Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I remember when i gave my opinion on the use of pimples (mostly on long pimples) in our sport, i got attacked by quite some guys on here. I am still 100% convinced that even the players that use them would be better off if they were not used in mainstream competition. I was only talking in favor of the sport really.
Now every year there are some pimples that arent allowed anymore by ITTF. There is even no way to measure if the correct minimum friction is there on pimple rubbers in most places (clubs ...).

Yesterday i had a tough game against a player using pimples , i was 2 games down, i had to save 8 match points , it was really ugly to see this game due to the weird trajectories the pimples made the ball have :(.

It was really frustrating when the guy was pissed his anti-table tennis didnt give him the win.
Pimples should only be used recreationally or in a separate competition.

And another thing : the plastic ball is not consistently the same ball , the differences are still doing harm to our sport. For example the standard 3star DHS i played with lately are really bad.

This kind of question and topic comes up every so often.

For the record, I am a very aggressive attack first at all costs attacking 2x inverted player.

I have a LONG (decade long) record of supporting the right of LP players and defensive styles, even if I play the OPPOSITE way.

So, normally, I would be all over a response such as PP's response.

However, I also can see where he is coming from. That doesn't make me agree. I strongly believe LP and defensive styles belong in our game, as long as the rubber surface is consistent, it isn't an issue with me.

I have issues with touch players and would like to outlaw a soft return killing spin and pace with 2x inverted. Good luck with my wish.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I remember when i gave my opinion on the use of pimples (mostly on long pimples) in our sport, i got attacked by quite some guys on here. I am still 100% convinced that even the players that use them would be better off if they were not used in mainstream competition. I was only talking in favor of the sport really.
Now every year there are some pimples that arent allowed anymore by ITTF. There is even no way to measure if the correct minimum friction is there on pimple rubbers in most places (clubs ...).

Yesterday i had a tough game against a player using pimples , i was 2 games down, i had to save 8 match points , it was really ugly to see this game due to the weird trajectories the pimples made the ball have :(.

It was really frustrating when the guy was pissed his anti-table tennis didnt give him the win.
Pimples should only be used recreationally or in a separate competition.

And another thing : the plastic ball is not consistently the same ball , the differences are still doing harm to our sport. For example the standard 3star DHS i played with lately are really bad.

This kind of question and topic comes up every so often.

For the record, I am a very aggressive attack first at all costs attacking 2x inverted player.

I have a LONG (decade long) record of supporting the right of LP players and defensive styles, even if I play the OPPOSITE way.

So, normally, I would be all over a response such as PP's response.

However, I also can see where he is coming from. That doesn't make me agree. I strongly believe LP and defensive styles belong in our game, as long as the rubber surface is consistent, it isn't an issue with me.

I have issues with touch players and would like to outlaw a soft return killing spin and pace with 2x inverted. Good luck with my wish.

Reactions: ttmonster
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Trolllevel: 9000!
But still annoying AF

Yeah. This guy was annoying. I guess he has lost his touch or keeps deciding to delete his posts or something. :)

Still, a troll is a troll is a troll. But I am glad he pulled down the posts with that lame video. :)

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
This is so funny. NOT!
Especially when those trolling manouevres are deleted over and over again.
Doesn't this ever get boring?
Life is precious and too short for BS.
Well, when you look back in a couple of years you can at least say you've spent it with resultless trolling and been getting on everyone's nerves!
Good job. Something you really can be proud of.
[EMOJI23]

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
One thing that seems interesting to me is this guy is acting like a robot, but also not acting like a robot. He is making identical posts. He is posting 4 posts like: "Great!" or "Love it!" in random threads in response to nothing and then, once he can post links, he is posting the same exact text and video link. But he is posting it in a new thread and in this thread. Which means, that is not behaving like a robot. A robot usually would not come to a specific thread repeatedly.

And every time he makes a new profile, the IP address is different. But it is the same old troll.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

WOW! what a fantastic close body return shot...

and super fast backhand using that A.R.B blade

you can hardly see the ball!

The Advanced Response Blade - by Anthony.R.Brown - Video Clip :)

https://www./video/x6vas1

What an amazing close body return shot,and super fast backhand using the A.R.B blade
you can hardly see the ball!!!

The Advanced Response Blade - by Anthony.R.Brown - Video Clip :)

Why do you like to Troll at a level 9000 ? :( It would be better if you found a Forum with something that really interests you ?

The Advanced Response Blade - (Loop-Hold) - Video Clip

The Advanced Response Blade - (Loop-Hold) - Video Clip HD

https://www./video/x6vedi

The Advanced Response Blade - (Loop-Hold) - Video Clip - HD

It is impressive that someone would waste so much time on something so idiotic and pointless. It does make me laugh.

The idea that this clown is playing with a bot hoping to get everyone upset is pretty laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I confess, this is the funniest version of this internet troll's foolishness:

[FONT=&quot]
Whyis UpSideDownCarl a Dickhead! ? :)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]<o:p> </o:p>[/FONT]

Reactions: BeGo and NextLevel
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
And from yet another profile:

Why is UpSideDownCarl a Shithead! ?

This guy obviously has no life and is a total waste of space. I honestly feel sorry for him given the fact that he has nothing better to do than play with bot technology for the sole purpose of trying to annoy others. He is obviously has mental issues. But I do confess, I am entertained by the ridiculousness of what he is doing and by how ineffective he has been shown to be.

I doubt anyone has been even remotely bothered by his foolish antics.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Oh, BTW: his profiles seem to have emails with: @yandex.com

Like:

ARB = [email protected]
joeybwen = [email protected]
MorrisonJlark = [email protected]
DannyFold = [email protected]
Janloer = [email protected]
Rollnort = [email protected]
Boldant = [email protected]
Voitserega = [email protected]
Macerjones = [email protected]

My guess is that he is having all the @yandex.com emails bounce to one email. And it is possible that [email protected] and [email protected] would work just as well as any of the above.

My guess is also that the first email, from ARB may be more real than the other ones. But, now we know how to infest his email if we want to. :) I would not do that. Because then he can email you back.

But there are government agencies in the US that are looking at bots and trolling behavior and the people who do this kind of thing since the 2016 elections. It is easy to send this info I just posted in to the appropriate authorities and let them do an investigation into whether ARB is involved in any other online activities that may be more nefarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.