The Advanced Response Blade - The Future of Table Tennis Now! - by Anthony.R.Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
If you use Words like Wtaf I doubt if you can play or that any Blade would be good for you! :)

Actually, he might be able to play better than you realize. But if you post a video on a table tennis forum of a racket with a handle like that, and expect people to think it is a good idea without any footage of someone who can play using it, well...I guess you would call that person a salesman.

It would be fun to see footage of a real person playing with one of those things.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Reactions: NextLevel and BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Jan 2016
Actually, he might be able to play better than you realize. But if you post a video on a table tennis forum of a racket with a handle like that, and expect people to think it is a good idea without any footage of someone who can play using it, well...I guess you would call that person a salesman.

It would be fun to see footage of a real person playing with one of those things.

Thank you for your reply UpSideDownCarl ... be patient :) I have only just joined! all will come in time and it's nothing about being a Sales person... anyone that is Good at something can also see when something is Good before they have even tried it! even when something is Advanced beyond what they have seen before! :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yes, that is why I seem to feel, the way the handle is now, it is good.

I am sorry, but I don see too many top pros adopting this handle or too many top blades being made with it.

But a good player can play with anything. I have a friend who plays with a block of wood, a rock, a shoe, a cell phone, a lollipop, a rubber ball, and he can play pretty well with any of those things.

Reactions: NextLevel
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
do not be so skeptic .... i see a big potentiality into this type of blade ... and i see a many variations of shots into this ..... Let be honest .... THIS IS THE FUTURE OF TABLE TENNIS !

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The grip shown in the video looks like it would be fine for BH and not so good for FH and the stability of the blade face in play would be hard to keep steady for the precision of heavy spin. It also looks like that same thing would cause a loss of power in power shots. I am also not so sure the blade face, the shape of this model would be that good for feeling.

But it would be fun to see someone good using it.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Though some might be able able to master it , the physics of it does not seem optimal for all the different variety of motions in table tennis. Most motions in table tennis are hammer like or a reverse hammer like and hence needs a similar handle. The handle displayed here are mostly used where you want to push or pull things , for example a refrigerator door . Again I am just trying to visualize the different motions, the other thing that I can confidently say is that you will never be able to do a pendulum serve with this paddle, the only options are the hook serve and back hand serves, so the spin will be restricted to one side .

Reactions: BeGo

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
If you use Words like Wtaf I doubt if you can play or that any Blade would be good for you! :)

Cry your pardon ! I may still have been high on Ben Stokes when I wrote that. It's been a wtaf kind of day one way or another, all it needed was Chelsea to win to make things totally surreal. Oh wait....... :cool:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Yes, that is why I seem to feel, the way the handle is now, it is good.

I am sorry, but I don see too many top pros adopting this handle or too many top blades being made with it.

But a good player can play with anything. I have a friend who plays with a block of wood, a rock, a shoe, a cell phone, a lollipop, a rubber ball, and he can play pretty well with any of those things.

You won't see many Pros playing with it because they have Never seen it before! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
do not be so skeptic .... i see a big potentiality into this type of blade ... and i see a many variations of shots into this ..... Let be honest .... THIS IS THE FUTURE OF TABLE TENNIS !

Interesting bobpuls your Country Flag shows Slovakia :) I am playing in Slovakia at the moment...do I know you ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
The grip shown in the video looks like it would be fine for BH and not so good for FH and the stability of the blade face in play would be hard to keep steady for the precision of heavy spin. It also looks like that same thing would cause a loss of power in power shots. I am also not so sure the blade face, the shape of this model would be that good for feeling.

But it would be fun to see someone good using it.

Backhand is Very powerful as is the Forehand :) The Stability is better than a Normal Blade because Normal Blades are Top Heavy! The Power is much more than a Normal Blade because of the Strong Full Grip! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Though some might be able able to master it , the physics of it does not seem optimal for all the different variety of motions in table tennis. Most motions in table tennis are hammer like or a reverse hammer like and hence needs a similar handle. The handle displayed here are mostly used where you want to push or pull things , for example a refrigerator door . Again I am just trying to visualize the different motions, the other thing that I can confidently say is that you will never be able to do a pendulum serve with this paddle, the only options are the hook serve and back hand serves, so the spin will be restricted to one side .

No Hammer ? Type play with The Advanced Response Blade just All round Power! and definitely Not! Recommended for opening Refrigerators! :) as far as a Pendulum Serve goes...you just have to be on the Receiving end of that Stroke to know it works far better than a Normal Blade! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Cry your pardon ! I may still have been high on Ben Stokes when I wrote that. It's been a wtaf kind of day one way or another, all it needed was Chelsea to win to make things totally surreal. Oh wait....... :cool:

No! Problem :) it is the New Year!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.