Craziest Rallies of 2016 Month by Month

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
This is how I kicked this off last year:

Okay, this year we are going to start something new. When you guys watch a match and see a great rally that you think could win best or CRAZIEST of the year, you post it here. Try to post the month it is from.

So start finding the best rallies, the craziest points, the most amazing shots of JANUARY 2015 and post them here.

For months that have a lot of good rallies we will try and have a best of the month video and poll. When there is not enough in one month we will combine months so, for example, there may be a best rally of January, February & March video and poll.

The rallies you choose from can be the pros; they can be league play; but they also can be amateur matches. If you find video of a great rally, post it here.

Last year we started something new. This year, we will continue the tradition. This is the thread where we all get to find outstanding, amazing, interesting and CRAZY rallies. If you see a rally and think it should be watched by everyone, I mean, by the whole world, post it here. Hopefully 2016 will be the CRAZIEST, KRAZIEST year for table tennis ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cornel
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Stuff like this new video from Editing Sports goes well here too:

Hey guys,

We are delighted to present you our new video below! It contains the TOP-10 most insane table tennis shots of the year 2015 that we have done.

It's been a truly incredible year for us with several of our clips gone viral with a total views amount of approximately 150 million! A huge amount of this came when we got featured in the official People Are Awesome 2015 -compilation.

Thank you everybody for your support; it's what motivates us to make more of these videos and spread the joy of the sport.

Enjoy the video and share it with your friends if you like it! Happy New Year! :)

P.S. Which clip was your favorite?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
2:54 if you see the rally, to me it is crazy enough..
Maybe for them it is just a regular rally.. Maybe from another angle it would be just a rally.. but from this rally, its insane..

And Michal_Z who definitely posted more in the 2015 version of the thread than anyone I can think of. Hats off to you for yet another good find.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
2:54 if you see the rally, to me it is crazy enough..
Maybe for them it is just a regular rally.. Maybe from another angle it would be just a rally.. but from this rally, its insane..

And Michal_Z who definitely posted more in the 2015 version of the thread than anyone I can think of. Hats off to you for yet another good find.

Just for you guys :) Nice start to 2016!

Reactions: Suga D and Rajah*
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I love the way the guy loves his shot ;)

Edmund is really like that. He is one of the people who spent a lot of time really teaching me and helping get better. Regardless of who he is playing and what level they are, he has that fun attitude like what he is doing is REALLY PLAY. I have seen him play with recreational players, total beginners and pros and always seems to have that lighthearted fun quality that is sort of infectious.

I have seen him make some ridiculous shots, full out diving and landing flat on the floor only to get up with that big ear to ear smile and laughing about what he just did. I have seen him have the same kind of response when someone made a great shot against him in a tight match.

He is also the reason I learned how to go around the net when I was still at a fairly low level. Now I am decently solid at it. And when the opportunity arises, I go for it.

I actually asked him if he could make a compilation of some of his around the net shots. Hopefully he has time to. Because that video would be lots of fun.

This user has no status.
This is a video from Momo Viricel's channel, a channel that I really love! He uploads tons of great content; they are, mainly, French league matches recorded from great angles!

This week he has been uploading videos from the match between Loire Nord and PPC Villeneuve, teams which belong to the PRO B French league (French second division). I was amazed with the huge amount of great points that I could see on these matches, and, even if Momo doesn't do this very often, he decided to upload a video with the best points of the match mentioned before. I think that there are really good points that could make the year's top ten in this video!

My favourite point is Andrea Landrieu's one in 1:09! Which is your favourite one?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
This is a video from Momo Viricel's channel, a channel that I really love! He uploads tons of great content; they are, mainly, French league matches recorded from great angles!

This week he has been uploading videos from the match between Loire Nord and PPC Villeneuve, teams which belong to the PRO B French league (French second division). I was amazed with the huge amount of great points that I could see on these matches, and, even if Momo doesn't do this very often, he decided to upload a video with the best points of the match mentioned before. I think that there are really good points that could make the year's top ten in this video!

My favourite point is Andrea Landrieu's one in 1:09! Which is your favourite one?

This has a lot of awesome footage. That last rally on it is darn good too, but so many good rallies in this footage.

Reactions: FloKing