Physical exercises

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Nice to see that there are a few other people who recognize the benefits that Yoga can have. I have found the fact that I practice Yoga extremely useful as I developed the skills I have acquired over the last 2.5 years in Table Tennis. I would never have become anywhere as good on the table without the fact that I practice Yoga the way I do.

But lately I have also been noticing that, if you loop, you need to have strong brachialis and brachioradialis muscles. Hammer curls will help your loop and will help make those muscles strong so that, if you loop a lot, you will not get repetitive stress injuries in your elbow from looping. I don't think you want to use a lot of weight here, just like with any other weight training exercises used for Table Tennis. Lighter weights and probably going for higher repetitions or bursts of speed with the weight would be what you would want.

Also, if you did Hammer Curls you might want to do them on a day when you were not going to play TT the next day and after you had already trained on that particular day. If you really got those muscles worked you would probably not want to loop after or the next day.