Victas new rubber

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Victas is better than tenrgy

Is that a question or a statement?

I know someone whose pretty good who likes it more than Tenergy but nothing is really better than Tenergy. But I wouldn't say it is worse than Tenergy either. It is one of a few rubbers that is about they good.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Reactions: nivekkan and BeGo
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Stiff is harder, regular is not as hard, Limber is softer. They have ones that are harder than Stiff. And being honest, Stiff is on the softer side of medium. I was fine with Stiff on either FH or BH. Limber, I found it was too soft. But they also have versions softer than Limber.

You should try the newer Victas 1.5.

This user has no status.
Stiff is harder, regular is not as hard, Limber is softer. They have ones that are harder than Stiff. And being honest, Stiff is on the softer side of medium. I was fine with Stiff on either FH or BH. Limber, I found it was too soft. But they also have versions softer than Limber.

You should try the newer Victas 1.5.

Don't do that. The EJ in me is already rising. Lol

I looked on the db site and saw that one is faster (V>01) and the other is spinier (V>01 stiff). The 15 is right in the middle, blending good speed and spin. I think I'm going for the speed (V>01) because it's said to be the least sensitive to spin. Might help my return game.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Don't do that. The EJ in me is already rising. Lol

I looked on the db site and saw that one is faster (V>01) and the other is spinier (V>01 stiff). The 15 is right in the middle, blending good speed and spin. I think I'm going for the speed (V>01) because it's said to be the least sensitive to spin. Might help my return game.

Kev, you have enough good equipment. Use what you have for now, when something wears out, then you get the next thing.

I like the spin on MX-P better than Victas but Victas seemed to last longer, it is much lighter and it has a better feel to it as a result of the sponge even if MX-P performs a hair better than it for me.

Reactions: Overseer Kevin
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
What are the differences between Donic baracuda and Victas v > 15 limber ?

Not 100% sure but, I did not love the V>01 Limber. I felt the sponge was too soft. But, both Regular and Stiff were faster than T05 so, my guess is, 15 Limber would probably be faster than Baracuda, softer than Baracuda, but not as spinny.

It's a guess since I did not try 15. So, hopefully there is someone who has tried it who can give a real answer.

Last edited: