rubber suitable for BH topspin

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
I am planning to buy yasaka ma lin extra offensive, please can someone help me with the backhand rubber for close to table and mid distant loops, should i use Tibhar Aurus or Donic Acuda S2 or any other, I use Donic Sonex jp for FH

says Looking for the BH killer shot
says Looking for the BH killer shot
Sep 2015
Read 8 reviews
The regular Aurus will be to hard for the YEO. The walnut outer ply will work better with Aurus soft,
Xiom Vega Europe or similar medium rubbers. Donic S2 might work from a sponge perspective, but I found it difficult to loop backspin with this rubber.
I played the YEO with Vega Pro and Europe.

Searching my BH

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
Breakdown:
What are you looking for in a rubber for your bh ?
Hard med soft?
Low throw med high?
Sensitive to incoming ball spin or not?
Good for 2nd ball atack or you simply block chop or push return
This is the part where your playing style will come in.. you have to explain how you play or your strengths. So that our fellow members could have a bit of picture in our mind.
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Breakdown:
What are you looking for in a rubber for your bh ?
Hard med soft?
Low throw med high?
Sensitive to incoming ball spin or not?
Good for 2nd ball atack or you simply block chop or push return
This is the part where your playing style will come in.. you have to explain how you play or your strengths. So that our fellow members could have a bit of picture in our mind.
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I usually flick serves (open them) and I can attack well from my FH but i want a rubber which allows me to loop from mid distance (like my FH). I attack backspin easily rather than spin. I want a medium hard sponge for my YEO blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 4 reviews
maybe:

DHS Skyline 3-60 soft
or
DHS Skyline 3-60 Mid Hard

I haven't tried any of these myself, but I have the second one at home and plan on giving it a try when my current backhand rubber(Tenergy 05 FX) needs replacing. I expect it to be less bouncy than the Tenergy, but still spinny and fast.