OSP Virtuoso CRWi UNI OFF

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Hi there,
Thanks first of all for the great review. Would you be able to compare the virtuoso CRWi and the virtuoso + please ?

I currently use the virtuoso off - and planning to upgrade as feel I could use a bit more speed (really, only a little more).

I have never touched anything like an OSP, and would really like to have the next one from them.

Cheers,

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hi there,
Thanks first of all for the great review. Would you be able to compare the virtuoso CRWi and the virtuoso + please ?

I currently use the virtuoso off - and planning to upgrade as feel I could use a bit more speed (really, only a little more).

I have never touched anything like an OSP, and would really like to have the next one from them.

Cheers,
Hi and welcome to the site. I am not the right person to answer since I haven’t tried the V+ blade. Maybe @upsidedowncarl could shed some light on your question.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
I had a knock with a OSP ultimate the other day - and it felt really nice. But as the rubbers were also different to what I've tried before wondering what degree it was the blade or rubbers I liked so much. Does anyone know a comparison blade, something that feels/plays similar?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hi and welcome to the site. I am not the right person to answer since I haven’t tried the V+ blade. Maybe @upsidedowncarl could shed some light on your question.

Hi there,

Cheers,

Not sure that this is a question. But I may as well give an answer anyway. I do love my V+. My V+ is a little more than a little faster than my V-. But for me, it is the perfect blade.

I would go for it.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I had a knock with a OSP ultimate the other day - and it felt really nice. But as the rubbers were also different to what I've tried before wondering what degree it was the blade or rubbers I liked so much. Does anyone know a comparison blade, something that feels/plays similar?

I have never tried an Ultimate. But OSP's blades just have very good feeling. It is hard to tell how much is the rubber and how much is the blade. But you have T05 on one side and no rubber feels as good as T05 to me. So it is hard for me to image that a different rubber would feel better than T05. :)

Reactions: jammmail
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
I have never tried an Ultimate. But OSP's blades just have very good feeling. It is hard to tell how much is the rubber and how much is the blade. But you have T05 on one side and no rubber feels as good as T05 to me. So it is hard for me to image that a different rubber would feel better than T05. :)

Yeah - get what you mean, had a really good feeling, felt quite light but really balanced that was really noticeable when I went back to my bat. I have been thinking about a new blade (my primorac is is probably close to 20 yrs old and showing its age) so might go for an OSP.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yeah - get what you mean, had a really good feeling, felt quite light but really balanced that was really noticeable when I went back to my bat. I have been thinking about a new blade (my primorac is is probably close to 20 yrs old and showing its age) so might go for an OSP.

For you as well I say, go for an OSP Virtuoso Plus. It will be a little faster than your Primorac. But man, I have never had anything that feels as good or plays as good. At least for me. :)