faster FH rubbers for YEO blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
I want a FH rubber for fast topspins. I had used mark v, sonex and aurus so not very experienced. Actually I want to upgrade from these classic rubbers (mark v and sonex).
my blade yasaka extra offensive
I can loop third balls easily

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I am not so sure he asked for the fastest rubber. He is upgrading from classic rubbers and older generation ESN rubbers and wants something faster than that. Is that right a anunay sharma?

I might as well ask a few questions anyway. It is how I do things like this.

Do you want rubbers that are very spinny? Do you want rubbers that are very fast but not so spinny? Do you want a rubber like T05 that has a lot of spin and a lot of speed? Do you want a rubber that is super fast like Calibra or Brice HighSpeed that is really fast but not as spinny?

I personally like rubbers that are high on the spin to speed ratio like T05 and MX-P. Some people like rubbers that are higher in the speed to spin ratio like Calibra and Brice HighSpeed.

But there are so many good rubbers out there. Xiom Omega V Pro is awesome and has a good spin/speed ratio. So is Xiom Vega Japan.

Victas V>01 Stiff his a little bit on the speed/spin side of things but it still gets excellent spin.

Two rubbers that are not super fast but are way up on the spin/speed side of things are Evolution MX-S and Donic Baracuda.

Anyone out there used the Stiga Airoc and Airoc Astro rubbers. I think those are high speed/spin as well but I have not tried them. They may be really good if you don't want Brice but you do want something newer that is high speed/spin.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
f1e1cf2c9a362f5a11b7b361e98e9bfb.jpg

I am abit impress and annoyed with airoc astro S as bh rubber, yes both fast and spinny, less sensitve to ball rotation, and you can easily perform chiquita and daijo even on a very low bounce.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: changed_23