This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Mizutani defends his title, wins his 7th championships defeating Kazuhiro Chan 4-1 (-9 4 4 7 6)
they were in a different league.
i watched the game on NHK, so we might see some vids on Youtube soon. During rallies, Chan was able to match Mizutani, but in the serve/receive game, short game and 3rd ball attack, Mizutani was much much better.

Well, still good effort from Kazuhiro, remember he defeated Ma Long 4:0 once?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
I'm wondering why ttlondon2012 uploads many times stolen videos; he takes the originals from others and simply covers very carefully their logo!!

He (ttlondon2012) has now 21000+ subscribers and is the number one (the more rich and active!) tt-channel in the world!!
- In my humble opinion, acting in that way, is really a shame!!!....

# e.g. Compare (the original video, below) or look at the post #41

and then, watch the video below, or read the post #43!! (the stolen version - by ttlondon2012)

-- Why mate, you're doing all these ???...... :(

My friendly advice is that you don't need all these "extra efforts"... Soon you could be the 1st tt-channel on youtube, your normal work is pretty enough already! :)

Reactions: ttmonster
I'm wondering why ttlondon2012 uploads many times stolen videos; he takes the originals from others and simply covers very carefully their logo!!

He (ttlondon2012) has now 21000+ subscribers and is the number one (the more rich and active!) tt-channel in the world!!
- In my humble opinion, acting in that way, is really a shame!!!....

# e.g. Compare (the original video, below) or look at the post #41

and then, watch the video below, or read the post #43!! (the stolen version - by ttlondon2012)

-- Why mate, you're doing all these ???...... :(

My friendly advice is that you don't need all these "extra efforts"... Soon you could be the 1st tt-channel on youtube, your normal work is pretty enough already! :)

Not Right this was the FIRST Time!!! Show me other Videos who i have stolen??? You will not find one!!!

Cheers (Thanks for your creative post :))

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Personally I have no problem watching uploaded TT videos on youtube.
But doesn't this video belong to a Japanese broadcaster anyway? Or has the "original" uploader, whoever that is, obtained the rights to freely distribute the file to the sea of internet? I'm new to coprights and youtube so would anyone be kind enough to explain?

Reactions: BeGo
Personally I have no problem watching uploaded TT videos on youtube.
But doesn't this video belong to a Japanese broadcaster anyway? Or has the "original" uploader, whoever that is, obtained the rights to freely distribute the file to the sea of internet? I'm new to coprights and youtube so would anyone be kind enough to explain?

No the Original Uploader have not the Rights!