Who do you think will win the 2016 World Ping Pong Championships?

• Andrew Baggaley

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Alexander Flemming

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Maxim Shmyrev

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Lubomir Pistej

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Andrew Rushton

• Gavin Rumgay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Doran

• Lilja Lupulesku

• Ying Yu

• Other (Post Below)

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
I watched all the coverage on SkySports on the Friday and the Sunday and went to the Alexander Palace to watch it live on the Saturday. Fantastic event and really well set out from a spectator point of view. Most of the matches were very entertaining and of course, from a viewing perspective, the final played could not have played out any better. An Englishman and the reigning champion winning by the narrowest of margins having saved championship point against the 3 time champion. I fully recommend going to see if live next year if you get the chance.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
I watched all the coverage on SkySports on the Friday and the Sunday and went to the Alexander Palace to watch it live on the Saturday. Fantastic event and really well set out from a spectator point of view. Most of the matches were very entertaining and of course, from a viewing perspective, the final played could not have played out any better. An Englishman and the reigning champion winning by the narrowest of margins having saved championship point against the 3 time champion. I fully recommend going to see if live next year if you get the chance.

Yes you are right!
Also the TV coverage was perfect!
I managed to watch it 720p!!!
I dont know why London´s video is such a poor quality, but the original video was just perfect!