LF: Viscaria

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Clearly you do not understand how the for sale department of this forum works. But what you are doing does not make you look good in my eyes. And you would want to look good in my eyes if you want to remain a member of TTDaily.

You still need to answer my question:

1) Where are you from?
2) Why does your profile say you are from USA?
3) Where is your shop located?
4) Why are you posting on this forum?

I still have not seen an answer to any of my questions.

Reactions: BeGo and Giangt
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
You won't either. He is too busy creating new identities at MyTT to promote his scam websites. He is trying to confuse people with names thst resemble TT11, one of the best vendors in the world (based in Estonia). This guy is based in Vietnam but uses various ways yo obscure that.

He is a persistent problem.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well, the reason I banned him is that with all the different ways in which he was evasive and didn’t answer simple questions, I also got PMs from a couple of people that he tried to scam them.

And where he was from, (Vietnam) was less of a concern to me, (tropical said he was from Vietnam and I could see the writing on the site) than that he kept avoiding answering the question.

Truthfully I was about to ban him when I got the PMs about him trying to scam people.

But it is worth people knowing what this guy is about.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Reactions: Giangt
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
You won't either. He is too busy creating new identities at MyTT to promote his scam websites. He is trying to confuse people with names thst resemble TT11, one of the best vendors in the world (based in Estonia). This guy is based in Vietnam but uses various ways yo obscure that.

He is a persistent problem.

Given this information, it is pretty funny that his website linked to the French version of TT11 in the statement that they have a store located in downtown USA.

So funny and an instant giveaway that the guy does not know the USA.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Dude was also offering "Pro Version" Viscarias for $300.

This thing does not exist. The reason I know is that I have actually hit with Viscaria blades that have belonged to pro players. They are just like mine. You want a good new Viscaria, buy from an authorized dealer and specify a weight. IMHO the best ones are 90-92 grams but you may have different tastes. They are not all identical, so you may like some more than others, but whichever one you get you will like once you are used to it.

You want used ones, there are often good ones to be had from trusted members here and at MyTT. In fact I bought my two best black tag ones used from Emihet and MyTT.

Don't get taken in by scam artists, and if someone if offering you a new one that costs more than what they charge at Butterfly NA, then run away.

Last edited: