NEO Hurricane 3 blue sponge 2.15 40 National Team

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
I do think the goon squad is coming to pay a few people here a visit. I love that Ovtcharov and Freitas can't get their hands on the real CNT stuff and somehow these guys can.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus
They do not have the time and energy as we do .
and they are afraid to ask Ma Long for the real stuff ... And when they are not afraid like here:
http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/f...-Ma-Long-gives-Dimitrij-Ovtcharov-new-Rackets
then they are to shy to play with it on public.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2015
rubber Ma Long Zhang Jike Ding Ning.I'm a fan of the Chinese style of play and the team of China and is willing to pay any money: D: D: D + blade Blade weight 87 grams 158mm*152mm 5.91mm thickness . I have it all, because I consider myself an ardent fan of the Chinese national team 2.jpg3.jpg1.jpg

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hi, kinda new here. What is the goon squad and should I be afraid?

You should ask carl.
Do you have to be afraid?
Not if you don't play with equipment that's actually meant to be used by National Teams. ;)

I lost track of this. I just wrote a long winded explanation in the "welcome to the forum" thread. I was too lazy to search for it. But, now I will try.

Reactions: Suga D
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Here, this was my explanation of the goon squad and I stand by it with all that rambling and incoherence, it is the best explanation money can buy:

Here's the thing David, Dimitri Ovtcharov can't get his hands on the high quality, famed and coveted H3 Blue Sponge National rubbers. However, contrary to reason, there are tons of forum members who seem to sell the mythical rubber that even the top pros can't get their hands on. Then there are the people who sell the pro versions of Tenergy or Ma Long's personal blade. 300£ (read $465.00 USD) wouldn't be too much to ask for such a rarity.

Sometimes members pay for and buy and the mysterious seller disappears once he has the cash. They often ask you to use the PayPal pay friend option where you pay a fee and could never hope to get reimbursed.

So, when someone is seen using a Pro or National rubber or blade that nobody is supposed to be able to get, unless they know the secret handshake, the goon squad comes after them.

Usually the goon squad can't really distinguish between a real H3 National and a commercial H3 that had the heck boosted out of it. So if you have something they think may be a Pro or National version of a rubber or blade, they will hunt you down and try to flex their muscles.

So, Der_Echte has all these gadgets--like his NSA SpyPhone that he lent me for a while before he set me up with the handy dandy Abacus I am now using--for tracking and trapping those guys.

Anyway, the goon squad is usually bad news but, once you know about them, it's pretty easy to give them the slip.

Or, the way we often trap them in the septic tank of the secret hideout. Oh, by the way, it's not worth trying to figure out the location of the secret hideout. We have it set up so that the entrance keeps changing. Last week there were rumors that it was in London where we brought Dan Ives in for a knock and a hang. Then, the week before, some say it was in Germany helping Ovtcharov get some special forces training. But, often its just in Brooklyn at a location I'm not allowed to disclose for obvious reasons.

That all has to do with an underground network of tunnels that allows us to move throughout the world almost instantly.

This is how we keep ahead of the goon squad. It also allows us to trap those goons in one city and release them in a totally different part of the world, at least, after they've had a stay in the sceptic tank with the London sewer rats.

Hopefully that explains enough of what you need to know about the goon squad.

For any more details, you'd need to watch this video very closely.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hahahahaaa :D
Best explanation so far.

Hehe. I'm glad somebody gets my sense of humor.

Every so often I write something where I am joking around and someone takes it seriously and it just makes me laugh.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hehe. I'm glad somebody gets my sense of humor.

Every so often I write something where I am joking around and someone takes it seriously and it just makes me laugh.

I know exactly what you're talkin' 'bout.
I think it's generally quite difficult to make sarcasm understandable on the web. But who is able to read between the lines should be able to understand.
;)

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hi, kinda new here. What is the goon squad and should I be afraid?

DoctorPaco, walk the opposite way for 5 minutes, turn off your cell phone, remove your battery, drink a coffee, then walk away. Log out of all TT forums. Wipe sewer water slush over your doorframe.

Don't ask why, it is for your own good. Do all that ASAP or you will get hit by Goon Squad.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
UpSideDownCarl said:
Here, this was my explanation of the goon squad and I stand by it with all that rambling and incoherence, it is the best explanation money can buy:

Sent from Deep Downtown hide-out in Outer Space by Abacus-Talky

Carl, it was the Pro Tenergy Thread where it all started.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Carl, it was the Pro Tenergy Thread where it all started.

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! We can't reveal our secrets. The goon squad's been around for way longer than TTDaily. So has the secret hideout and our subterranean tunnel system. Muhahaha.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2010
I find it interesting that people would pay so much for a rubber. I also find it interesting that there are many that think a certain rubber takes a certain technique. I have played with my coaches TBS ALC+H3 National+T05. I didn't think it was that much better or required a big adjustment from using MX-S or S2. My coach is back in China now for Chinese new year and while there he gets new H3 national from his contacts there.

In the end a paddle is only exerting force on the ball for a very short time. I don't see what magic exist so that one rubber can exert a special force that another can't.

Reactions: SquareBall