(FS) DHS 506 & W997 from Chinese national team

I'm sorry, no, I did not buy from this online store, I have very good friends in China. Since I am an ardent fan of Ma Long, my friends sent me a rubber

I understand that. I mean the one you got from your friend should be similar to that rubber in the link I mentioned.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2015
Rubber has a very good spring. In Ma Long it is also very powerful ball flies, if you look at the video. My Chinese friends are very nice people and honest. I'm getting from his friends Ma Long rubber of various kinds. a sponge squeezed out two hieroglyphic name of Ma Long. Last played Ma Long Tenergy 64 National. Last time I have a rubber Tenergy 64 National. Now I'm rubber red, which plays Ma Long.

I'm finding it a little bit difficult to understand your reply :)
Currently, Ma Long plays with blue sponge H3 with his name on the sponge for FH, sometimes yellow sponge H3 with his name on the sponge for BH or sometimes special-made BTY tenergy 05. He used to play with blue sponge skyline (TG)
3, tenergy 64, even some nittaku rubbers for backhand.
Good to know that you love a chinese player :)

Rubber has a very good spring. In Ma Long it is also very powerful ball flies, if you look at the video. My Chinese friends are very nice people and honest. I'm getting from his friends Ma Long rubber of various kinds. a sponge squeezed out two hieroglyphic name of Ma Long. Last played Ma Long Tenergy 64 National. Last time I have a rubber Tenergy 64 National. Now I'm rubber red, which plays Ma Long.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2015
Ma Long Eqipment: old blade W968 W997 FH-NEO Hurricane 3 blue sponge black
BH-Tenergy 64 National

Ma Long 2015-2016: blade W968 FH-NEO Hurricane 3 blue sponge black BH-NEO Hurricane 3 red -Eqipment Ma Long +2011 BH- Tenergy 64 Ma Long had never played a rubber version tenergy 05, Ma Long has always played tenergy 64 Ma Long from +2011 to 2015 he played with a rubber tenergy 64. Ma Long did not play rubber tenergy 05. Now Ma Long play red rubber BH Hurricane 3 .You understand?

images

Last edited:
hi. DHS Gold Arc (four corners) National Team you have?

I can let my friend to keep an eye on that.

However, as far as I know, there's no player using gold arc in chinese national team, I would not suggest you to hold much hope on it.

At present, Chinese national team players use mostly (nearly 100%) hurricane3 for FH. For BH, T05/T64/hurricane3 and some others.

This user has no status.
And followed with close shots of the damaged parts.

I also have national team special-made DHS hurricane 3, both yellow sponge or blue sponge, and all rubbers are used with voc-free glue rather than speed glue. The price for yellow sponge without player's name is about GBP £25-35, with names GBP £35-50 depending on the condition. The price for blue sponge without player's name is about GBP £40-50, with names GBP £50-80 depending on the condition (or even 100pounds, such as Zhang Jike blue sponge :( ). If you are interested, pls contact me for more info.

View attachment 9050View attachment 9051View attachment 9052View attachment 9053

hi

do you still have these rubbers available ??

thanks

Reactions: Khimmi
I still have several used orange sponge H3 & a blue sponge H3 with the name of Fan Zhendong.

Pls feel free to whatsapp/wechat me, as I don't always stay online in ttd.

cheers, mate.

hi

do you still have these rubbers available ??

thanks