Vulcanising glue

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2010
I have a paint hood with ventilation duct. I don't know how many CFM air flow it provides. The trick is to open the hood only has much as need to get your hands inside and apply the glue. That way the air flow through a small area is fast and I don't smell a thing.

I tried the Dawei speed glue from colestt.com. I wasn't impressed. I should try the Rema glue. It cost a lot. I looked up Rema glue. It is about $21 for 8 oz.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
First of all the bicycle tube repair glue is speed glue basically as already mentioned. The fumes use to expand the sponge, which gives you more speed and spin. I would not use this in 2015. The effects only last few hours and it's a pain in the ass to remove, especially if you like me boost and reglue often.
I will suggest instead you get some lamp oil which will give you similar effects, soften, expand the sponge, give wetness which is often described as rubber being alive (this feeling is exaggerated with brand new sealed rubber for about 2 weeks) which will in itself increase the speed and spin and change the attributes of the rubber slightly. For example 47 hardness becoming 45 shore. And here is the reasons why this method is better today. The effect will last 2+ up to 4 weeks. Keep your blade vacuum sealed after matches to preserve the boost for longest. Combine that with easy to apply and remove water based glue, this is the best process in my opinion. Even if it doesn't give the same amount of speed as tyre glue.

Reactions: achalwins94
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
I have a paint hood with ventilation duct. I don't know how many CFM air flow it provides. The trick is to open the hood only has much as need to get your hands inside and apply the glue. That way the air flow through a small area is fast and I don't smell a thing.

I tried the Dawei speed glue from colestt.com. I wasn't impressed. I should try the Rema glue. It cost a lot. I looked up Rema glue. It is about $21 for 8 oz.

We eat poisoned food, we drink poisoned water, we breathe poisoned air....
yet you worry about smelling a little bit of vulcanized glue.
give me a break.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Good to hear that a lot of people have used it. Can anyone describe its effects in detail? Like if it boosts the rubber,then for how long? And does it soften the sponge?

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

this is just glue, it's not a booster.
it doesn't have the same effect as old speed glue.
if you want that buy haifu speed glue.

it does soften the sponge but then it goes back to normal.

the one I use is quite easy to remove, but I don't even need that because I don't boost or glue all the time.

if you are going to boost don't use this, just use water based glue.

Last edited:
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
rubber-2.png

Hopefully, it is to terminate the Oily Era.. once and for all :D: :D: :D: :D: :D: :D:

Most recent invention by ITTF. Thin synthetic membrane (some sylicone material, I guess) to preserve the sponge from unwanted posrfactory boosting by the dishonest people. Some protective barrier against the cheaters. Great ingenuity from ITTF officials, it looks very promising. :cool: :cool:

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
You are missing the point , I will advise you to watch this video to know more about Pnachtway .....
[video]https://www.ted.com/talks/ze_frank_s_nerdcore_comedy?language=en[/video]

We eat poisoned food, we drink poisoned water, we breathe poisoned air....
yet you worry about smelling a little bit of vulcanized glue.
give me a break.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
would be great to see chinese players using euro rubbers.
I think the gap with euro players would decrease even more.

Most Chinese players do seem to use Tenergy on BH.

I don't think you can blame the equipment for how good the CNT players are. I think it is the systematic training.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Man... you mean it waz HARD WORK... I always thought it was due to their superior teams of hot looking masseuses who provide that massage therapy so skillfully...

Yeah, I think you might be into something.

It also might be that they are really all using special blades they got from NexyUSA.com. Hahaha.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Yeah, I think you might be into something.

It also might be that they are really all using special blades they got from NexyUSA.com. Hahaha.

Booooo.... shameless plug... flattering the heckler... point deduction...