My new blog by Par Gerell

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
How many languages do you attending to use ?
Even google translate have problems to determine which language to translate from.
It will be better to use only one language.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Looks good! Nice and simple.
Looking forward to reading about your future exploits.

Would be really cool if you shared some insight into the more technical side of TT such training tips and your views on equipment. Or say for example how to beat lefties, ;-)

As a PRO you have unique views not readily understood by us amateurs. Sharing them would get you a big audience, in my view.

Thanks and... Bra jobbat, PG! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I hope Herr Gerell will NOT be discouraged by the negative posters who will say stuff like "Your FH is a little weak" and the like.

heck, FZD himself said on the fly under pressure no time to think that Gerell had the serves that troubled pros the most in that TTD interview.

I hope Herr Gerell isn't turned off by idiots of thread Hijackers like myself...

Hey, is that Pär Gerell over there, gotta go... and read Seo Hyo Won's FB and see if she is planning a joint vid for the German Open.

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
it's great to read your table tennis live, pär, and of course thanks for the english version.

It will be great too if you could be writing the link on this forum every time you modify your blog
Sorry for the first post ... now i get it .. thanks.
keep posting

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Looks good! Nice and simple.
Looking forward to reading about your future exploits.

Would be really cool if you shared some insight into the more technical side of TT such training tips and your views on equipment. Or say for example how to beat lefties, ;-)

As a PRO you have unique views not readily understood by us amateurs. Sharing them would get you a big audience, in my view.

Thanks and... Bra jobbat, PG! :)

yes i just started blogging, and my goal is also to show videos when i practice and give some tips :)