Joy to Defenders to Train Without Robots !

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
This morning I tried training with this method, but I separate the tables further.
The return ball is like a moderate loop, both spin and speed.

It worked PERFECT :D
After following OOAKForum admin's advice to chop and brush the BACK of the ball, all my chops went very low over the net ! I am euphoric XD
The difference on the forehand chop is only to chop it more vertically, thats all !

SO MUCH improvement on my first training day ! Im so happy :)
Too bad I didn't record it, the batt went out yesterday. Maybe next time I will post my vid with this training method.

Simply amazing.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Yes !
Guys, today I am playing one of my best defensive style because of my heavily increased chop consistency from both wings by using this training !
Even though this training involves chopping low-moderate loops, it perfected your touch.

Today, I am playing with my short pips hitter friend. As you know, it cripples defensive style. He could lift my chop easily..
But today with my new acquired touch, I could beat him by a large difference. Many of my chops only pass like 1-2 cm over the net, and I could return his hits very well.

This training is HIGHLY reccomended. It works for me :)
So much acquired with 1 day of this training method. Can't wait for tomorrow's matches @ my club >: )