Which team do you want to win at the 2016 World Championships?

• China

Votes: 60 65.2%
  • Germany

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Japan

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Korea Republic

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Portugal

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Hong Kong

• Austria

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Sweden

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • France

• Other (Post Below)

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
WTF 10:6 for Pitchford when it's 10:6 and Mizutani is doing point after point and the coach of england is NOT TAKING TIMEOUT AND THEY STILL HAD THE TIMEOUT WHAT THE HELL. This is 100% the coaches fault. how can a professional do such a misstake my god im so fcking upset

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
WTF 10:6 for Pitchford when it's 10:6 and Mizutani is doing point after point and the coach of england is NOT TAKING TIMEOUT AND THEY STILL HAD THE TIMEOUT WHAT THE HELL. This is 100% the coaches fault. how can a professional do such a misstake my god im so fcking upset

Exactly. At 10-8, I would have called timeout just to call the plays. Whatever happens, live with it. But after that serve at 10-8 that got looped for 10-9, no excuse.

Reactions: jedimasterplk
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
I was screaming the same thing even yesterday - against France. I don't want to sound emotional, or go overboard - but for now, from where I am sitting, and taking into account the same thing happened today - Alan Cooke is a ****t tactician. Good coach probably - but as a tactician - a pile of steaming ****t.

Exactly. At 10-8, I would have called timeout just to call the plays. Whatever happens, live with it. But after that serve at 10-8 that got looped for 10-9, no excuse.

Reactions: Nilsragnar
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Thank you! I googled it and found an article in which he says he is using Ovtcharov Senso Carbon. Really Impressive game by him, and also by Pitchford. So close!

Do not take offense, but there is a rule that when somebody plays good or start winning many forum users start searching for his equipment. Probably if he had lost to Oshima easily, then you would not bother what equipment he uses.

Reactions: anchorschmidt
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Do not take offense, but there is a rule that when somebody plays good or start winning many forum users start searching for his equipment. Probably if he had lost to Oshima easily, then you would not bother what equipment he uses.

Okay, I see your point. But that is not what I was doing, I simply noticed that he didn't use Tenergy, and that he used a blade that I did not recognise, which made me curious.

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Just wondering about one thing... Where did the Japan vs Hong Kong videoes go. Because I know it ended 3-1 to Japan but. really. I can't find the tapes anywhere. I Find China - Sweden, Portugal - Korea AND England - France.
But Hong Kong vs Japan (third quarter final, 4/3 16:30 T2 -> Same time as Portugal - Korea) is gone.
I wanted to watch it :( Any clue?

The Quarter Finals have commenced!

Table 2: Japan vs Hong Kong!

EDIT: Ah, ok, I did find it on youtube now, after looking around. But, it should be on Live Stream too, no?
Double EDIT: wew, even though it did end up 3-1 (the 1 being the 3-0 win Tang Peng had against Koki Niwa) Man, Wong had match point twice against Yoshimura (leading 2-0 in set before ending up loosing 2-3) and 1 match point against Mizutani at 5th set (10-11, loosing 11-13), it was not Wong's lucky day. Just one of those going in Hong Kong's favour it would have been 2-2... what happends then?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Leaking roof...good job ITTF. This tournaments shows how everything today in sports is done for the money and only for the money. Who knows how many or which officials were bribed or what sponsorship agreements were made.

The image alone is hilarious, leaking water? Really?

Players should boycott this stupid shit just to get some decent respect, ITTF needs the players, not vice versa. Especially the top ones should protest and condemn this phenomenon

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
Unless there were injuries, its strange how Korea did not send Jeon Ji Hee, arguably their best player, or Choi Hyo Joo, the team bodyguard. Twice, she's taken out Kasumi Ishikawa in convincing fashion.

And where was Han Ying and Shan Xiona? They would have made a few other Japanese players cry.

Its very likely both of these teams would have gone home with a medal.