Hello from Brasil

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Hello everyboody!

I'm coming back to play TT after a long time.

I changed from japanese penhold to shakehand.

I'm trying Xiom Ofensive S with Rakza 9 in FH and Rakza 7 BH.

My kids are playing too. One of them has 9 and other one has 11 years old. Both playing shakehand.

I love this Sport, and hope tech them, love it too.

Thanks for this forum exist.

Neto

Sent from my D6633 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
Hello there Neto.

First, be welcome here. You should find a lot of useful information regarding matches, players, equipments and training.
The people here are always eager to help. Again, be welcome.

If you re in SP and are not training regularly in a club yet and want to, let me know.

Best regards,
Raul Pacheco.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Hello there Neto.

First, be welcome here. You should find a lot of useful information regarding matches, players, equipments and training.
The people here are always eager to help. Again, be welcome.

If you re in SP and are not training regularly in a club yet and want to, let me know.

Best regards,
Raul Pacheco.
Hello Pacheco,

I live in São José do Rio Preto SP, and yes, we are training two times per week here.

In my work I travel a lot, and I'm knowing some clubs and high performance training centers like Nova Era with Cláudio Massad in Bauru city and FrannTT with Eduardo in Piracicaba city.

They are greats and recept me so well!!!

In São Paulo city I used play in Piratininga Club, several years ago.

Thanks a lot and if you want help me, I go to São Paulo city one week per month.

Best regards,

Neto

Enviado de meu D6633 usando Tapatalk

Hey guys! Great to see some more brazilian friends here!

I live in Ilha do Governador, Rio de Janeiro, and surprisingly, don't have any club nearby home where i could practice and play with other guys..

That's the place where me and my brother play. It's an public park where it has 4 tables, and the one in better condition is in the picture below: 12711165_969811996445011_6308250020676797_o.jpg

We still feel that if we could have classes, our game surely would improve hugely, but anyway, we continue trying to do what we can =)

Warm greets to you guys!

Hello Netolx, Lucas Nascimento, and table tennis buddies!

I have often read the post of TTD and would try to do it more actively. Maybe this could help me to win some ZLC blade...

I live in Goiania, Goias. Located at Brazilian Midwest region. We have about 1,5 million habitants, but at most 200 regular table tennis players. Which at most 10 consists of pro Players (me excluded!).

All the best!