best place to buy Xiom

Hi all,

Where is a good place for Xiom rubbers?
Also has anyone used ttnpp.com, i know i have and it all arrives in uk from hong kong in about 7 days but wondered if the stuff is real or fake as I have read and heard different things?
CHeers

Try TibiKe on MyTT. Not sure if we're allowed to post links to other forums so I won't link it, but check the for sale forum there. He sells all Xiom Rubbers at 32 Euros each including shipping (minimum order of 2 rubbers) and has the full new Omega V DF range in stock too. I have nothing but praise for him as a seller.

This user has no status.
Try TibiKe on MyTT. Not sure if we're allowed to post links to other forums so I won't link it, but check the for sale forum there. He sells all Xiom Rubbers at 32 Euros each including shipping (minimum order of 2 rubbers) and has the full new Omega V DF range in stock too. I have nothing but praise for him as a seller.

I just put address to ttnpp.com, I can't find the site

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Grandpa, you haven't broken any rules. Baal helps Giang here with the for sale stuff on TTDaily there is nothing wrong with guys who came from TTDaily going over to MyTT for buying from members on that forum.

Thanks for posting the info and the link. Helpful stuff.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus