says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
HERE I'M GLUING IT RIGHT NOW :)
2A7E1FF3-FA67-430C-9370-FF945FE802CA_zpsn7vjtpf0.jpg

A2FA6C55-8C32-4AA0-B40C-2104055864BE_zpsrd0vzquc.jpg

The packaging that is under the blue sponge rubber, is that the packaging you got the blue sponge rubber in?

Reactions: Suga D
No, that the packing its very old for provincial rubber i use that for multi ball, these rubbers for my back up w997 and just took out and installed on the new w968 sir :) the packing of the national either blue or in the vacuum bag , whole piece no corner cut , i believe provincial is 4 cut corner :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
No, that the packing its very old for provincial rubber i use that for multi ball, these rubbers for my back up w997 and just took out and installed on the new w968 sir :) the packing of the national either blue or in the vacuum bag , whole piece no corner cut , i believe provincial is 4 cut corner :)

The old school rumors were that the rubber with 8 corners (all 4 corners with an extra diagonal cut), like from that packaging, were commercial. But....none of this stuff actually matters to me.

Reactions: Suga D
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
By the way, what I said would mean that the provincial would have two corners cut and six sides.

But I think all of that is stuff to make people think that stuff that isn't, is provincial or national. I certainly could be wrong.

If you look at the rubber Suga_D posted, there is a little rectangular Chinese character printed. I believe that is the national symbol. However, that is easy to counterfeit.

But Suga_D got that rubber one of the few ways you can while ensuring it is a rubber that was used by a CNT player. LOL.

Taken off the bat at the end of a tournament. Smooth and stylin'.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Reactions: Suga D and fais
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Did he just take it and run? :rolleyes:

I guess we are going to have to hear Suga_D tell the story. He told it once. But, not a bad story. He figured out a way to be sure he had a real National H3. No middle man.

Reactions: Suga D and fais
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I guess we are going to have to hear Suga_D tell the story. He told it once. But, not a bad story. He figured out a way to be sure he had a real National H3. No middle man.

Thanks Carl. :)

It's actually no big deal.
Me and a few clubmates had a coaching session by someone who played at the German Open and he got it from someone from the CNT he knows and it's definitely genuine, but...
... i was told it was "just" a training rubber though, but still....
;)

But still...

It's just a amazing feeling seeing someone push my ghost serve in the net.
Normally i don't cho a lot, but last time one of my opponents said thank you after a serve mistake by me. That kinda made me smile. Cause after that he not only missed my ghost serve, it was also the first time in a match that somebody pushed my backspin reverse pendulum into the net, which made me cho kinda loud...
[Emoji2]
(I just learned to do it properly)

Last edited:
Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
Can someone direct me to a good source for hurricane 3 national rubber - blue sponge?

I've seen the price range from $55(US) to over $100 (US). Why such a variance in pricing or are there different qualities of the national version of Hurricane 3.
I have used so-called national, for sale at £130, with a name stamp and national symbol could cost even more. A boosted H3 commercial version for £10 plays better, keeps it tacky topsheet for longer and IMO plays better. A friend of mine; also on here Chen Chen is convinced he is getting the real deal. I do know he would not willingly sell fakes, so what he can get you he believes is from a good source. He is from Shanghai and I can ask if you want to contact him to sort a sheet out?