This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
please delete this thread

please delete this thread.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I knew already where you are going with it , the guy in the other thread also claimed the same thing ... :) and its not water based glue if you read the thread , read the thread in detail and you will understand
sorry but that has nothing to do with viscaria.
it's like I asked for viscaria and you respond about water based glue....

i will only say one thing.
you don't know viscaria until you tried woerao viscaria.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Oh yeah man. That Advanced Response Blade is something else. Not only do you have to read the whole thread, you have to watch the videos real close like. Cause if you blink you could miss some very valuable info.

I'd say may level went up at least 400 points since I got my ARB blade.

When you have gone through that thread real carefully I have a feeling you will realize what a valuable comment ttmonster has made....or....maybe you will miss it.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Just spent quite a bit of time reading through this thread and regret missing it when it was happening. Don't want to bump it but I do want to Thank You for giving me quite a few laughs.

Oh, come on. Bump it. Please. That thread was hilarious. Be creative. Write something crazy. See what happens.

Look for the high/low throw threads also. Those are total comedy too.

This user has no status.
Oh yeah man. That Advanced Response Blade is something else. Not only do you have to read the whole thread, you have to watch the videos real close like. Cause if you blink you could miss some very valuable info.

I'd say may level went up at least 400 points since I got my ARB blade.

When you have gone through that thread real carefully I have a feeling you will realize what a valuable comment ttmonster has made....or....maybe you will miss it.

How did you get your ARB so fast? I'm still wainting for mine. He said that he couldn't menage the demand and the waiting line for one is at least 3 and a half years...
Tell me the true Carl... do you have an inside guy that supplies you?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Oh, come on. Bump it. Please. That thread was hilarious. Be creative. Write something crazy. See what happens.

Look for the high/low throw threads also. Those are total comedy too.

I would but it partly frustrated me reading the troll's stuff for so long. Also with him and pnatch banned, there wont be too much more drama in it.

Very enjoyable read though and glad I did so.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl