Sponsorship

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Hello, I am wondering if anyone have any idea who to ask for a potencial sponsorship deal?

I am currently ranked as nr 3 in u18 in my country and top 30 for senior.

I hope to qualify for the mens team for 2018 Halmstad WTTTC so you understand my ambitions.
Does anyone have some idea who you csn ask for support for equipent etc.?

Reactions: violetstives
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The actual question is, why haven't TT companies found you?

In USA there are a lot of players sponsored by Joola who are decent players but not too high in the US ranks.

Are you on your country's national team? Have you played any international tournaments? If you played a few, that might get you recognized.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
I am currently at the national team, and have big chances to get to European Youth Championships this summer. I have also gone to a few ITTF sanctoned touenaments international and played tournaments outside my country But our federation has little resources so I cant ask them. Do anyone know who you can contact for asking for sponsorship for equipment, or travels?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
in general national teams have a sponsor for equipment.
so if you are in contact with the coaches of the team they'll make the connection to the sponsor and everything happens by itself.

if there is no company sponsoring your national team then you need to get a deal on your own.
this is harder because they sponsor only the best players.
if you are on this second option I would talk to representatives of companies in your city/country.
tt is a very small world so you probably know them already or crossed paths in some tournament.

third and last option is facebook/website/telephone of some company.
this is the worst because it's remote and also to them you are nobody.

Last edited: