The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

says Or is it more legit...
says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
EB6BA3A9%206031%2047F0%20BB4C%20D7B508127FEA%20jpeg.jpeg

I thought Lin shidong a rising youngster from cnt aka little fzd was using a golden viscaria but guess what he's BTY sponsor player and currently using a custom BTY alc blade with D09c on bh. I don't know when he sign a contract with bty. Crd and source from bty global.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016

Thank you. What kind of rubbers does Mittelham have?

I am not sure, this is still her actual equipment, but if my informations are right, she is (was?) playing with Tenergy 05, at first on an Innerforce Layer ALC and then on Harimoto Innerforce ALC. I don't know, if she is now really playing with a new MIBE blade or maybe still with the Harimoto, but with ne MIBE handle cups on it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016

I think the tibhar site is years out of date. I'm pretty sure jorgic uses hybrid k3 on forehand and mxp50 on backhand

And I KNOW, that he plays with Hybrid K3 on forehand and Infinity MX-P on backhand. 😉

says Spin, Spin, more spin :)
says Spin, Spin, more spin :)
Jul 2022
Anybody knows what Zhu Yi currently uses? I got addicted to watching Chinese table tennis and Zhu Yi amazes me with his technique. I wonder what equipment does he use? It's definitely H3 blue sponge FH, but BH is questionable...
The blade is likely Viscaria clone from Yinhe or Viscaria itself with Yinhe handle.

Amazing playstyle. I would ask the table also. The table is too shiny.