This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
What is this blade?
陳夢Blade191006.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
Yes, Chen Meng is no longer using Carbonado 45. But I doubt it is Nittaku Tornado King because the lens color doesn’t match. And there is no lens on the tip of the handle on Chen Meng’s blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Is the customized Nittaku Tornado King Power blade available for sale?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
The plastic logo is not the same. I thought Nittaku released a new TKP version.
Using google translate I understand the handle is the large version. I don't understand: "Hurricane Power King structure Plate type changed to black bird feather type, and wooden guitar handle type (bold)"
You are right. The reference is one of the special made Tornado King Power blades. Nittaku makes a blade combining almost any part of their products. For example, you can order them a blade with Tornado King Power board with BARWELL blade shape and ACOUSTIC handle.
http://www.nittaku.com/products/detail/detail.php?id=460

Therefore I don’t know exactly what Chen Meng’s blade is. I only know that some Chinese people say it’s a special made Nittaku Tornado King Power. Did I answer your question?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Fixpoint, thanks for your answer and also for the link to Nittaku custom blades. You can do this on iruiru.com too.
I'd like to order a custom blade, but I don't speak Japanese and the import taxes+shipping would make it super expensive.
It's much cheaper to order a custom blade or to change the blade handle locally(=Europe).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Hey guys, I do not want to make any crazy consiracy, but I have strong feeling, that Maharu Yoshimura FH rubber might be customized. The topsheet is definitely Dignics 05, yet its sponge seems more like a Tenergy one. It might be due to the light, but the BH rubber sponge looks more like Dignics. Im just confused. Tell what you think. Cheers
maharu1.JPGmaharu2.JPG