South Korea Table tennis Clubs

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Hope you all doing well. I’m heading to South Korea 2017. Seoul I think. Im looking for a club that I can train and increase my level of playing. Like pay for a membership or something and someone be by my side to tell me what I’m doing good or wrong. I'll be there for like 4 o 6 mouth and those mouths are for training. If you guys know how much would it cost to be in a club where they can help me in this type of situation? Thanks

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Exactly where you gunna be?

Average cost for monthly membership that allows unlimited play varies by club, but is around $60 USD a month. You can also get membership that allows unlimited play and different levels of lessons. On average, it will cost around $130-$150 for ONE FULL MONTH basic membership and 2-3 lessons (20 minute lesson) per week for the ENTIRE MONTH. This is a pretty decent price for training and membership for a month.

If you look at our Korea Foreign Table Tennis FB page in my sig below, you can message the page or post and ask specific question about a certain club or location. We still have several members still living in Korea. Our KFTTC is basically there now to link foreigners to places to play.

If you want to see clubs near you, go to naver maps and copy/paste in the word ?? and you will see some places pop up. That is Korean for Table Tennis.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Hey ,
Thanks for the reply. I'll be in Seoul for 6 mouth, just want to increase my skills. Trying to put the uniform of my country and represent it one day. I've ben doing this since 2008 but my level hasn't exploded yet. I Hope those 6 mouths in Korea I can gain more experience and be a better table tennis player.

Average cost for monthly membership that allows unlimited play varies by club, but is around $60 USD a month. You can also get membership that allows unlimited play and different levels of lessons. On average, it will cost around $130-$150 for ONE FULL MONTH basic membership and 2-3 lessons (20 minute lesson) per week for the ENTIRE MONTH. This is a pretty decent price for training and membership for a month.

If you look at our Korea Foreign Table Tennis FB page in my sig below, you can message the page or post and ask specific question about a certain club or location. We still have several members still living in Korea. Our KFTTC is basically there now to link foreigners to places to play.

If you want to see clubs near you, go to naver maps and copy/paste in the word ?? and you will see some places pop up. That is Korean for Table Tennis.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Hey ,
Thanks for the reply. I'll be in Seoul for 6 mouth, just want to increase my skills. Trying to put the uniform of my country and represent it one day. I've ben doing this since 2008 but my level hasn't exploded yet. I Hope those 6 mouths in Korea I can gain more experience and be a better table tennis player.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Joining an amature clubs and taking lessons every day is a good start, but it looks like you want to join some school TT program.

Join up at a club and ask coach what schools train where and put in a word for you... like about 2-3 weeks after take lessons at that club. At that point, they will know you and help you out a lot.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Violoniste, Euro clubs are way different. usually, they get to use the city gym for free and can train in the gym with a LOT of table for several hours about twice a week, then do league. Some places in Germany I know costs a whopping 35 Teuros for the whole year.

In Korea, these are local clubs close to where you live that are open for 10-12 hours a day... EVERY day. You are a lot closer to teh action and together aspect is truly closer. You could play 5 hrs a day every day if you wanted to for 60 USD (without lessons) and go out for a quick walk to a great veggie and meat restaurant and drink away if that is good for you. There is nothing to compare it to in the world anywhere else.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 4 reviews
In Korea, these are local clubs close to where you live that are open for 10-12 hours a day... EVERY day. You are a lot closer to teh action and together aspect is truly closer. You could play 5 hrs a day every day if you wanted to for 60 USD (without lessons) and go out for a quick walk to a great veggie and meat restaurant and drink away if that is good for you. There is nothing to compare it to in the world anywhere else.

it's 60$ ... a year ? ... just a dream for a player.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
Recruiting international ping pang player

Hope you all doing well. I’m heading to South Korea 2017. Seoul I think. Im looking for a club that I can train and increase my level of playing. Like pay for a membership or something and someone be by my side to tell me what I’m doing good or wrong. I'll be there for like 4 o 6 mouth and those mouths are for training. If you guys know how much would it cost to be in a club where they can help me in this type of situation? Thanks

hey, how you doing?

I am a Chinese sport agent, now running a pingpang camp in China.

30usd/day, including:
4 ppl in one room;
training with Chinese province/national level youth players
all day training;
Chinese National Level Coachs;

not including:
food/water/city tour

contact me through:+86 186 106 55779
email:[email protected]

Allen