Adidas Rubbers

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I found this video, where Brian Pace is talking about Cornilleau rubbers and, although he says a lot of silly things, he also says he tried to get used to the Cornilleau rubbers for 5-6 months and did not like that the topsheet did not grip the ball. Several other people told me they had the same experience with these rubbers. But, if they work for some people I am happy. I liked them before I did a lot of work on looping underspin. I used to use Tenergy on both sides and that is the last time I tried the Cornilleau rubbers when I realized they were not great for me for looping underspin and that they were a little too bouncy for my game.

As far as the Addidas rubbers, I will be happy to hear reviews that say it is a good rubber. I will be happy to try them.

says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Hehe definitely! Adidas are huge,, lets hope they put a lot into TT..

i forgot Stiga are a lawnmower company to :)

I like these tables :p

adidas_showcourt_boll-korbel.JPG

Photo: ADIDAS show-court table in Berlin (Photo Roscher)

I really do wonder why adidas have invested in the sport they would have special talks at the head office and they must have realised a gap in the market for them where they can earn some serious money, it's so good for the sport! but then it might mean that more sweat shops in africa, china are set up so adidas could be taking advantage of more helpless people.

This user has no status.
Adidas does not make any table tennis rubbers , they buy them at the ESN factory for maybe 5€ a piece and with some marketing sell for 40 to 50€ a piece.
Hopefully not a lot of players will buy these marketing rubbers.
There is nothing to be happy about for us players , nothing new either (just a different label on the rubber). Its just ESN tensor stuff.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Adidas does not make any table tennis rubbers , they buy them at the ESN factory for maybe 5€ a piece and with some marketing sell for 40 to 50€ a piece.
Hopefully not a lot of players will buy these marketing rubbers.
There is nothing to be happy about for us players , nothing new either (just a different label on the rubber). Its just ESN tensor stuff.
How sure are you about this? What's your source? Do you have any proof?
No offence, but you sound like you just don't like Adidas and you made up some arguments to state your point. If what you are saying is true Adidas-rubbers indeed are a marketing scam but without any proof you really can't say such things.