Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
I have rakza 7 soft on backhand and non soft on FH. I'm thinking of going to non soft version on backhand aswell, but the soft version is a great rubber.

This user has no status.
Just glued the Rakza 7 Soft on my backhand today.
Slow? Yeah slow haha but pretty fast when the contact is thick.
Suits my backhand well. flicking, blocking,countering and a hell lot of punching :D
I can take spinny balls really early and my teammates are having a lot of trouble
figuring out what to do next after their attack was punched right back at em :D :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Has anybody used this rubber? I am switching to this one over a T05
heard good things from this. Want to hear more lol :D

Im using Rakza 7, on my back hand, that's a hard rubber with a hard feeling, like i said before that's not q replacement for t 05, imo there's some similar rubers on the marked on terms of Speed, Throw Angle and spin capacity but not in feeling like t05..

This user has no status.
Im using Rakza 7, on my back hand, that's a hard rubber with a hard feeling, like i said before that's not q replacement for t 05, imo there's some similar rubers on the marked on terms of Speed, Throw Angle and spin capacity but not in feeling like t05..

t05 does not suit my backhand well and that is why I made a change
to Rakza 7 soft. much better in blocking and punching

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Love 7 soft, use forehand on Stiga WRB 7.6 and Viscaria.. Tried 7 regular 9 regular and X regular. Perfer 7 soft better.. More control and spin. Good on flicks. and holds the ball a little long. more forgiving on errors. Tried Razka X on backhand, too hard for me.. Prefer a gripy and fast.... Found Tibhar EL-P... very tacky and good speed and spin combo