Xiom omega IV

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
hey, has somebody ever tried playing the omega IV-rubber? (asia,europe,pro or elite).
I've heard it is pretty good but i never played with it myself. I'm using tibhar genius right now and i want to try an something else, like the xiom omega IV.
So can somebody please give me a small review about one of these rubbers rubbers ?

thanx!

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Actually, I've tried it last week on a Butterfly Sardius blade. It was Omega Pro. In terms of speed, it's not as quick as vega pro, a little softer but it felt tackier. It has various gear though. It provides excellent feel, even using Sardius blade. You may hit soft shots, but it also has speed when you let it rip. Above all, it's forgiving. Excellent for intermediate players. The one that I tried belongs to my club mate, and he uses it for his BH.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Actually, I've tried it last week on a Butterfly Sardius blade. It was Omega Pro. In terms of speed, it's not as quick as vega pro, a little softer but it felt tackier. It has various gear though. It provides excellent feel, even using Sardius blade. You may hit soft shots, but it also has speed when you let it rip. Above all, it's forgiving. Excellent for intermediate players. The one that I tried belongs to my club mate, and he uses it for his BH.

thanx! this helps me a lot!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
So, as I'm using it for nearly half a year, I can post a little review about the Omega IV Europe.
First of all, I moved from T05 to Xiom. For me, there wasn't a problem to change. With my blade (Stiga Optimum SYNC), I'm able to play spinny topspins, fast one and smash. As I started serving with it, people told me that I could generate more spin and that the serves were better.
I have good control and the ball goes where I want and how I want it. Great feel. Blocking is also easy and spinny (topspin or sidespin) counterloops work great.
Interesting point, compared to the T05, since I got this rubber, many short balls that people play me into my forehand, I'm able to topspin them around the net on the table. Incredible ^^

So, if you got any more questions, pleas ask them :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I'm now using Omega IV Elite. Its topsheet is extremely soft although It has a very long pip. It's as soft as F3 Bigslam that has a shorter pip. Despite its softness, when I hit a ball with it, it doesn't have a mushy feel at all! It feels much firmer than F3 Bigslam.

The rubber is very spinney and even faster than Acuda S3. I mean it has more catapult effects. However, it doesn't have a loud clicking sound like Acuda S3 or even F3 Bigslam.
All in all, I like Acuda S3 the best because it has a soft feel and loud sound. Besides, it produces great spin!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
xiom omega iv series are one of the best rubber series out there . i have tried asia europe and elite , elite is softer than all four and more control and spin . europe has very good spin and strong speed asia has verystrong speed and very good spin

for off + players is asia and pro

for allround and off players is europe and elite

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
hey, has somebody ever tried playing the omega IV-rubber? (asia,europe,pro or elite).
I've heard it is pretty good but i never played with it myself. I'm using tibhar genius right now and i want to try an something else, like the xiom omega IV.
So can somebody please give me a small review about one of these rubbers rubbers ?

thanx!

Hi here it goes:
XIOM OMEGA IV ASIA - speed 2nd fastest, spin least spin, hardness hardest
XIOM OMEGA IV ELITE - speed slowest, spin most spinny, hardness softest
XIOM OMEGA IV EURO - speed medium, spin almost same as PRO, hardness harder than ELITE but softer than PRO
Xiom Omega IV PRO - speed fastest, spin 2nd spinny, hardness slightest softer than ASIA

Hope this help.

I've tried the Omega IV europe and the Omega IV pro. Omega IV pro is really close to Tenergy 05, not very fast but generating good power and very very good spin.

Omega IV Europe is more close to T64, faster than Omega IV pro but generating less spin (very good spin anyway), lower throw.

Chosing between those two is like chosing between T05 and T64.

Omega IV serie is, imho, superior to Omega V in terms of speed for same spin.

Last edited: