Barwell fleet Review

This user has no status.
Dear All

Iam asking about the nittaku barwell fleet

Caise a friend wants to get it and asking me about it he tried my IF ZLF and he liked it but his comment is about the vibration ( i feel this problem too ) of the IF ZLF also it is so soft for him

Currently he is using TB ALC

So i need your feedback

He is attacker with med distance looping from both wings

Also for me after searching the reviews i think it will be like my IF ZLF with less vibration and more stiffness

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Hello, I use this blade for 2 years, responding to your questions, this blade does not vibrate, it is made of 5 layers of walnut and 2 of glass fiber,Barwell is pretty heavy and stiff blade. Used several rubber: Tenergy 05 Nitaku Fast Arc Rakza 7 Tenergy 05 FX
Donic Coppa silver Rasant Turbo. Definitely i prefer to use Medium to Hard rubers.

Everyone says that this blade is easy to control but, be careful, that need a good technique and is not a blade for beginners, little hard to block, but plant of spin...

Berwell is quit more controlable then any carbon blade, and a little slower too, but when we talk about sensitivity wow, there is this blade really shines, you can feel everything.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Does anyone try Barwell Fleet with FH DHS H8 40deg, BH BTY Tenergy 80fx? Does it suit well with tacky chinese rubber?
Mine is 86gr and does not feel any head-heavy at all. Current set is FH FastArc P-1, BH BTY Rozena. So easy to play with it.