Rebooting rubbers

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012

My question: How many times can I reboost the rubber before it is no longer any good? If I reboost every 30 days, how many months will the rubber last? 3 months, 6 months, etc.?
DEAR FRIEND,
You can't be a more conscious player by making no more of your unsafe experiments with oily materials.

Igor Novick, eng
in charge of racket control

Ever yours
with every best wishes.

https://sun9-46.userapi.com/VWo6eLAkOz8JZ_PG8nBBZRy3l8p8BkqkB-blTA/7Wdar44iUoM.

Last edited:
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
RETESTING RUBBERS IS A HARD LABOUR

Actually, manufacturers must pay some extra fees to make up for the ITTF extra expences such as the laboratory re-tesings on LARC rubbers. After getting rubber samples from a retail market we have to dispatch those by postal service to our ITTF comissioned laboratory, a lot of manual labour indeed.
We need to have each one of the LARC rubbers re-tested periodically, so as to ensure the rubber still meets all original standards without any modifications. The regular laboratory re-testings is fairly costly and tedious, indeed.

viewtopic.php?p=375966#p375966

Last edited: