This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
SAM_0280.jpgSAM_0279.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
just slapped a couple of t05, didn't even glue them, and started playing around with a ball....
this blade has so much potential, it's a freaking monster, unbelievable.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Are you saying the fake blade is actually not bad?

haven't tried it in actual play but I tried it in my room bouncing a ball.
not only it's not bad, might be better than the real zjk alc I used and praised for a long time.
the construction is perfect, you wouldn't be able to tell it's not real if it wasn't for the zhang jike and superzlc diamonds which clearly are different from the original ones.
other than that it's the same exact blade as a real btfy zjk blade.
even the handle with all the patterns and colors, it's exact same as the real one.

I'm starting to think that if they wanted, butterfly could make all their blades in china for 10 dollars or less.
maybe they are already doing that.

I also have a fake viscaria and it's also very good.
now I am going to use the superzlc but before I had switched to the fake viscaria from the zjkalc (real).

Last edited:

NDH

says Spin to win!
haven't tried it in actual play but I tried it in my room bouncing a ball.
not only it's not bad, might be better than the real zjk alc I used and praised for a long time.
the construction is perfect, you wouldn't be able to tell it's not real if it wasn't for the zhang jike and superzlc diamonds which clearly are different from the original ones.
other than that it's the same exact blade as a real btfy zjk blade.
even the handle with all the patterns and colors, it's exact same as the real one.

I'm starting to think that if they wanted, butterfly could make all their blades in china for 10 dollars or less.
maybe they are already doing that.

I also have a fake viscaria and it's also very good.
now I am going to use the superzlc but before I had switched to the fake viscaria from the zjkalc (real).

In the words of Kukamonga....... "What's your excuse?"

You started an entire thread which came across like you were saying no one should use anything quicker than a Primorac - Because that's what the national juniors were doing? (correct me if I'm wrong).

Now you have a ZJK SZLC (all be it fake), and saying "it's a freaking monster with so much potential"......

1. Out of interest..... Why buy a fake blade? Is it just because you liked the design (fair enough if so!).
2. If you can't tell the difference between the fakes and the real thing.... Would you ever buy a "real" blade again?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
In the words of Kukamonga....... "What's your excuse?"

You started an entire thread which came across like you were saying no one should use anything quicker than a Primorac - Because that's what the national juniors were doing? (correct me if I'm wrong).

Now you have a ZJK SZLC (all be it fake), and saying "it's a freaking monster with so much potential"......

1. Out of interest..... Why buy a fake blade? Is it just because you liked the design (fair enough if so!).
2. If you can't tell the difference between the fakes and the real thing.... Would you ever buy a "real" blade again?

what if I believe I can beat those junior players which gives me the right to use something faster than what they use?

why buy a fake blade -> because I want to own zjk szlc but I don't want to pay 400 USD.

you never know but I doubt I will buy butterfly blades again.
actually compared to this blade donic is a steal, tibhar is a steal, andro is a steal.
every single blade of a popular brand out there is a steal compared to this blade.

now don't get me wrong, I'm not telling people to buy fake blades.
you should all buy real donic, butterfly, stiga products.
buying fake is wrong and you never know what you are going to get.

Last edited:

NDH

says Spin to win!
what if I believe I can beat those junior players which gives me the right to use something faster than what they use?

why buy a fake blade -> because I want to own zjk szlc but I don't want to pay 400 USD.

you never know but I doubt I will buy butterfly blades again.
actually compared to this blade donic is a steal, tibhar is a steal, andro is a steal.
every single blade of a popular brand out there is a steal compared to this blade.

now don't get me wrong, I'm not telling people to buy fake blades.
you should all buy real donic, butterfly, stiga products.
buying fake is wrong.

If you thought you could beat those juniors, then I admire your self belief - I've always been an advocate for believing you can do anything - Heck, give me Ma Long in a best of 5 and I would take him close...... (well.... I would "believe" I could put up a good fight, even if the score was 11-0, 11-0, 11-0!)

Just to clarify, you wanted to own the ZJK SZLC blade design? Because you obviously don't actually own it..... You own a copy.

In the same way I have the Mona Lisa hanging in my office....... (BTW, I don't, but it's an analogy that hopefully people will understand).

Regarding the "brand value" - Butterfly are clearly the Nike/Adidas of Table Tennis - Why do people wear Nike rather than an unknown or cheap sports company (in England we might say "Donnay", "Slazenger", "Kappa" etc)?

I personally would never buy a fake blade because I really don't see the point - I enjoy my Table Tennis, and I enjoy the quality equipment that I use.

But I know some people (very good players), who only use "knock off" blades and rubbers.

I don't think the difference is huge - It's wood and rubber at the end of the day. But it's not for me.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
If you thought you could beat those juniors, then I admire your self belief - I've always been an advocate for believing you can do anything - Heck, give me Ma Long in a best of 5 and I would take him close...... (well.... I would "believe" I could put up a good fight, even if the score was 11-0, 11-0, 11-0!)

Just to clarify, you wanted to own the ZJK SZLC blade design? Because you obviously don't actually own it..... You own a copy.

In the same way I have the Mona Lisa hanging in my office....... (BTW, I don't, but it's an analogy that hopefully people will understand).

Regarding the "brand value" - Butterfly are clearly the Nike/Adidas of Table Tennis - Why do people wear Nike rather than an unknown or cheap sports company (in England we might say "Donnay", "Slazenger", "Kappa" etc)?

I personally would never buy a fake blade because I really don't see the point - I enjoy my Table Tennis, and I enjoy the quality equipment that I use.

But I know some people (very good players), who only use "knock off" blades and rubbers.

I don't think the difference is huge - It's wood and rubber at the end of the day. But it's not for me.

I wanted to see what a fake zjkszlc was like.
Might not own the real thing but well it's pretty close.
mona lisa is different because this blade in theory tries to replicate not only the looks but also the playing characteristics of zjkszlc.
whether they achieve it or not is a different subject but they try.
if not they would just give you a 5 ply blade, paint the colors and that's it.

I actually like using fake stuff.
I also buy fake clothes.
I wouldn't buy fake rubbers because I have already done it and the difference with the real rubbers is too big.
you can buy a fake tenergy and probably it'll be like buying a hurricane, there's no point.

NDH

says Spin to win!
I wanted to see what a fake zjkszlc was like.
Might not own the real thing but well it's pretty close.
mona lisa is different because this blade in theory tries to replicate not only the looks but also the playing characteristics of zjkszlc.
whether they achieve it or not is a different subject but they try.
if not they would just give you a 5 ply blade, paint the colors and that's it.

I actually like using fake stuff.
I also buy fake clothes.
I wouldn't buy fake rubbers because I have already done it and the difference with the real rubbers is too big.
you can buy a fake tenergy and probably it'll be like buying a hurricane, there's no point.

So you've used a real ZJK SZLC enough to know the difference?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
So you've used a real ZJK SZLC enough to know the difference?

no, the only zlc blade I owned was amultart.
actually I thought zlc was more or less the same as alc so there was no point since I already owned zjkalc.
I always do these type of considerations to simplify things.

actually looking at the pics here

http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?12579-Super-Zylon-Carbon-with-a-surprise

the composite in mine looks more like zlc, the superzlc seems to have the grains of the composite much tighter.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
this thread has so much potential , if i am allowed asking where did you find it to buy ?

today the real potential of zjk szlc shall be revealed.
unfortunately the quality of training partners is low so it will be a shy zjk unleashed but anyway, I'll keep you informed.
you can find it in places like taobao, dhgate, aliexpress, basically any website that will allow you to buy from china.

look at this

http:/<wbr>/www.<wbr>dhgate.<wbr>com/<wbr>product/<wbr>butterfly-zhang-jike-36381-23430-professional/<wbr>240147097.<wbr>html?recinfo=<wbr>8,7,12#avpd-12-5|null:7

potentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotential

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
monster blade.....just a monster.....
omg what a monster......

reminds me of the real boll t5000

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
I have one good reason to buy fake equipments. Imagine a real viscaria costing 700€... Insane right? It's kind the situation in Brazil
On the opposite the fake one cost like 130€
PS.: viscaria doesn't cost 700€ but for us 1R$ it's like 1€ for you at least in the salary heheh

Sent from my 2014819 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
okay I reckon I would still be sticking to wood blades atm.
not really convinced with this whole 'fake' products are not that bad.
like srsly why would you buy it if you didn't know how well it played (IMO this was just bad decision making)
maybe it was around a 100 dollars but still that does not justify anything because it could be complete crap.
well I guess it worked out for you if you liked it.
(idk but i think there is this psychology thing where even if something you bought is complete crap just because you lost a lot of money from it, you gonna say its good)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
lol all your messages make it sound as if I was trying to sell you this blade.
I'm not!
I have no interest in you buying this blade.

Last edited: