Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey all,

Here is is my latest vlog which features ITTF Commentator Adam Bobrow. We go behind the scenes with Adam at the recent Swedish Open talking about the event and how the commentary live process takes place. We had lots of fun, Adam is a really cool guy and brings so much life and energy to table tennis.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
What a nice video Dan!! I really like Adam's comments over the matches, and also he seems to be a very nice and funny guy!

Would be great to see you and maybe Adam too spending some time around here in Rio during the Olympics!! Any plans?! :D

Thanks Lucas! He really is an awesome guy and very entertaining! Adam has so much energy! :)

I would love to go to the Rio Olympics, I have no plans as of yet but I will let you know if I do. Will you go to watch it?

Thanks Lucas! He really is an awesome guy and very entertaining! Adam has so much energy! :)

I would love to go to the Rio Olympics, I have no plans as of yet but I will let you know if I do. Will you go to watch it?

He surely has!

Actually, I'm making plans to go! Unfortunately, Men's singles are already sold out, but it is still available for Women's quarter-finals, semi-finals and the finals.

Possibly any ticket for the Men's games will turn available closer to the games, but anyway, even the girls event would be awesome!