Kreanga vs Xu Xin - WTTTC 2016 (Private Recording)

This user has no status.
i would argue this video clearly shows the difference in spin between a 20-something year old's loop and 40-something year old's loop. :p also i would argue that there is no real difference in technique between the chinese and euro loop, other than the fact that most chinese learn to position themselves better for the shot than most europeans and have a habit of borrowing power from their legs more than most europeans. it's not that it's different in any significant way, it's just better in general so they use harder more powerful rubbers.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
it's much easier to spin the ball with h3 than with tenergy, specially on those long loops from medium distance.

Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
but it's harder to generate a good loop consistently. euro rubbers allow for less perfect execution.

nonsense.
it's much easier and powerful and spinier to play h3 on fh, period.
that's why all the chinese use it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
i would argue this video clearly shows the difference in spin between a 20-something year old's loop and 40-something year old's loop. :p also i would argue that there is no real difference in technique between the chinese and euro loop, other than the fact that most chinese learn to position themselves better for the shot than most europeans and have a habit of borrowing power from their legs more than most europeans. it's not that it's different in any significant way, it's just better in general so they use harder more powerful rubbers.

kreanga is still very explosive, slower at recovery, less endurance but his technique is still there. Im talking about the strokes only. Since its better it is also different for the reasons u said, the chinese cork their wrist more, coordinate their body better, play closer to the table and use their whole body to loop so there is a significant difference

The trajectories are on the video, dont you see any difference? You are arguing yes but then you actually state the reasons why the loops are different. so... o_O

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
define "much easier"

h3 is heavier, especially when boosted and it is not as forgiving as a tenergy is

that's nonsense.
if you hit the ball bad you hit the ball bad with h3, with tenergy and with bluefire.
if you hit it good you hit it good with h3 tenergy and bluefire.
this is from a guy who used boosted h3 a long time and who now uses unboosted tenergy.

also it's almost an insult to think that guys like kreanga need a forgiving rubber.
those guys are like a machine, they hit every ball with perfection.

you probably used hard unboosted slow dead h3 which is nothing like what xu xin uses.
when you boost h3 a lot it becomes as soft at tenergy and bouncier and spinier and really it's very easy to use.

Last edited:
says what [IMG]
I don't understand this idea of a "control" rubber or a more "forgiving" rubber.

Sure, some rubbers provide more feel, and respond to inputs more intuitively and fitting to your style, and are perhaps more consistent in the minute differences they produce between otherwise identical shots.

I have never heard of a rubber which corrects a mistake, though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
that's nonsense.
if you hit the ball bad you hit the ball bad with h3, with tenergy and with bluefire.
if you hit it good you hit it good with h3 tenergy and bluefire.
this is from a guy who used boosted h3 a long time and who now uses unboosted tenergy.

also it's almost an insult to think that guys like kreanga need a forgiving rubber.
those guys are like a machine, they hit every ball with perfection.

you probably used hard unboosted slow dead h3 which is nothing like what xu xin uses.
when you boost h3 a lot it becomes as soft at tenergy and bouncier and spinier and really it's very easy to use.

first of all no one said that kreanga needs a forgiving rubber, that's your own conclusion :p

I have also used boosted H3 and yes, the national team batch is far better, but its definitely not bouncier than a tenergy, at least the commercial version it is definitely not. Spinnier yes , bouncier no, unless u managed to boost up to a 5mm surface :) which of course is illegal. Now since only a few top european players have tried playing with H3 national version we mortals can never know the actual difference, but I guess XX version's or any other chinese player's would be very fun to play with and definitely much better than a commercial H3 version

Eurojap rubbers are easier because they are lighter and bouncier, H3 to be easy as you say it means you have very solid technique good footwork and perfect automations.

p.s. btw im still waiting for the definition of "much easier"

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
I don't understand this idea of a "control" rubber or a more "forgiving" rubber.

Sure, some rubbers provide more feel, and respond to inputs more intuitively and fitting to your style, and are perhaps more consistent in the minute differences they produce between otherwise identical shots.

I have never heard of a rubber which corrects a mistake, though.

dude u are hilarious. what are we going to do know? redefine the meaning of words? have you tried doing falkenberg with H3 and then with tenergy, please provide a video and then we can redefine words again.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
first of all no one said that kreanga needs a forgiving rubber, that's your own conclusion :p

I have also used boosted H3 and yes, the national team batch is far better, but its definitely not bouncier than a tenergy, at least the commercial version it is definitely not. Spinnier yes , bouncier no, unless u managed to boost up to a 5mm surface :) which of course is illegal. Now since only a few top european players have tried playing with H3 national version we mortals can never know the actual difference, but I guess XX version's or any other chinese player's would be very fun to play with and definitely much better than a commercial H3 version

Eurojap rubbers are easier because they are lighter and bouncier, H3 to be easy as you say it means you have very solid technique good footwork and perfect automations.

p.s. btw im still waiting for the definition of "much easier"

wrong, just because you buy dianchi or seamoon and put a couple of layers it doesn't mean you are doing the same thing the chinese are doing.
if you watch the matches of the chinese it's clear that their rubbers are super fast, even faster than tenergies.
you have no idea how and how much they are boosting so there's no point in trying to pretend you do.

even timo boll said in an interview recently something like "if you take a chinese player used to looping with h3 and make him use my paddle the ball won't pass the net".

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
wrong, just because you buy dianchi or seamoon and put a couple of layers it doesn't mean you are doing the same thing the chinese are doing.
if you watch the matches of the chinese it's clear that their rubbers are super fast, even faster than tenergies.
you have no idea how and how much they are boosting so there's no point in trying to pretend you do.

even timo boll said in an interview recently something like "if you take a chinese player used to looping with h3 and make him use my paddle the ball won't pass the net".

where exactly did I say that Im having the same effect as the chinese with dian chi or seamoon? I agreed that the national team chinese rubber batches and treatment are superior.

please enlighten me since I have never played with booster or H3 do you know exactly how they boost?

ur reaching to conclusions by yourself, fine by me, whatever makes you happy. :)

p.s. let me do you a favor "thats nonsense" "you are wrong" and so on , hahahah

p.s. 2 not gonna bother to reply anymore since you dont answer to my questions, instead you talk as if I said something wrong where in fact I didnt . feel free to argue by yourself, so you can justify your "expertise" :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.

yes, because their rubbers are faster. faster equipment is harder to control. if european players could handle chinese type rubbers either they would find a way to get the national version (and you would see a whole lot of european players playing with them) or the euro brands would start producing such rubbers (and you would see a whole lot of european players playing with them).

This user has no status.
Kuka post and Izra
answer are interesting. :)

if premise H3 are spinnier than Tenergy is true, then the result of Chinese Player using Tenergy shall be more like, too flat too long ball

May be Timo means the ball shall be too low to pass the net, rather than over topspin ball that land before the net.

Sent from my S5G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: TTFrenzy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=d1VXQU1BTFF3Rllva3d6di1DazNUZ1RoT3NRNkxn

Sorry for the inconvinience again. For a reason I dont know the guy who made the film editing for the greek TT federation (it is the greek's coach camera) decided to upload it in photos.google.com and not youtube...greeks are really weird arent they?

I mean seriously. photos.google.com? We need more memorandums if we continue to think like this !!!

just kidding of course... Enjoy

This user has no status.
Thank you very much!

I still like Kreanga's BH, in the past when he was in form it was something, i keep watching his videos of the past, i will try today when i will return back to the club and renew my membership to train on making my BH as effective as his, last year until my membership expired i was depending on improving and using my FH 90% and in the past long long time ago my BH was my weapon, so now time for me to use it again and improve it again.

Reactions: TTFrenzy