Who do you think will win the Qatar Open 2016?

• Ma Long

Votes: 28 58.3%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jun Mizutani

• Vladimir Samsonov

• Marcos Freitas

• Other (Post Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 7 reviews
It was a much better contest between Dima and Ma Long this time around. It's really important to keep Ma Long close to the table as he is at his deadliest when he has time to unleash his full forehand strokes. Dima received ML's serves much better and was able to drop some of them short when gave him a good chance to start his own backhand attack.

Dima probably has the most powerful backhand as of today. ZJK's backhand is also very powerful but he can vary his spin in his banana flip much more. If Dima works on that, he will have a very powerful weapon while receiving the serve.

A player who can push like Samsonov and flip like ZJK will be a nightmare for the CNT.

Reactions: ttmonster
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
NOW LIVE: Ma Long vs Fan Zhendong in the final of the Qatar Open! Be sure to join us all in the chat to. Live streaming here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/livestreaming/

Cej407oWsAAgwCK.jpg

This user has no status.
So I told my girlfriend that Ovtcharov already in the half final had to play against Ma Long. And I realized the question what you are getting back when you're telling that somebody played against Ma Long is not anymore " And how did the game end?" it's just "Awww the poor one, how high did he lose?" :DD

Reactions: anchorschmidt