The jurassic man in action

says what [IMG]
If I say something stupid, or you say something stupid, it's still stupid no matter who's mouth it came from. We're all idiots some times.

You're very well free to call me out for my BS: please post a thread about it calling me out, if you really want to help.

If you're posting in my thread while someone else is posting good, constructive posts, please try to stick to the formula.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
If you can't see the extreme non-seriousness in that bland jab, then I don't know what to say.

I see it, but if you can't see the Extreme seriousness in everyone elses comments about how your criticism needs to be constructive rather than critical then I myself don't know what to say. We thought once you posted a video of yourself which would open up to all potential negative comments that you would see the way you talk to people is simply wrong.

But you obviously didn't see that. I could go all out and tell you how incorrect a lot of what you're doing is, but since I'm not good myself, a lot of what I tell you would not only be incorrect, be in bad taste, but just be a ****ed up thing to do. There are ways to help people and give advice, the ways you've done it are as far from kind as can be. Why do you think hostility comes back.

Last edited:
says what [IMG]
Shuki, haven't I stopped the un-constructive criticism, and the only negative energy that has been going around is hateful comments directed at me?

I'm telling you to stop beating the dead horse, because everyone else has already. I don't need to conform to what you believe is correct, especially if literally no one else seems to have a problem and I am engaging in constructive, positive conversations with them.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Shuki, haven't I stopped the un-constructive criticism, and the only negative energy that has been going around is hateful comments directed at me?

I'm telling you to stop beating the dead horse, because everyone else has already. I don't need to conform to what you believe is correct, especially if literally no one else seems to have a problem and I am engaging in constructive, positive conversations with them.

saying that someone's inconsistent hitting makes your cringe surely isn't constructive.

says what [IMG]
There's a difference between calling someone's consistency shit, and commenting on the consistency of ball placement in a non-serious video where the whole point is to show the inconsistent placement. The people in the video know it's inconsistent. We know it's inconsistent. It's not the end of the world if it is.

You really are a bit too sensitive, don't you think? Can't you just laugh it off? Do you never make fun of yourself or your performance? Do you not understand the social context of calling something out to make it less of a perceived problem and make everyone acknowledge that it's there so it can be forgot about? Do you not take into account that written word is not the most effective means of communicating nuance and emotion, and you might just be interpreting it wrong?

I could go on forever, but you and me both know this is too big of an issue for something that you should just laugh off.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
There's a difference between calling someone's consistency shit, and commenting on the consistency of ball placement in a non-serious video where the whole point is to show the inconsistent placement. The people in the video know it's inconsistent. We know it's inconsistent. It's not the end of the world if it is.

You really are a bit too sensitive, don't you think? Can't you just laugh it off? Do you never make fun of yourself or your performance? Do you not understand the social context of calling something out to make it less of a perceived problem and make everyone acknowledge that it's there so it can be forgot about? Do you not take into account that written word is not the most effective means of communicating nuance and emotion, and you might just be interpreting it wrong?

I could go on forever, but you and me both know this is too big of an issue for something that you should just laugh off.

Sure I make fun of myself, but when other's do it and you don't even know the person it gets taken a little bit more personally.

Again telling someone they're too sensitive and they should just laugh it off. Not constructive.

To be honest arch, you're a childish brat who thinks they're better than they are and shouldn't give any advice to anyone since you can't play the game. Just kidding, go ahead and laugh that one off.

See how it doesn't work like that?

says what [IMG]
Well, you have a point. I'm not self centered or insecure enough to start denying inherent traits that come with lack of life experience and a shitty upbringing, nor do I fail to see the reality of what level I play the game at.

I can laugh it off, because I know that people who try to bring other people down harshly are just not satisfied in their selves. I have enough experience of being a bad person to understand the motives of people who do bad things.

Now go post in my serious thread. ;)