• Football

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hello guys,

We are extremely happy to announce that our new video is now OUT!

We compare Table Tennis with Football and try to perform same kind of tricks to find out which sport is better :) We believe this is one of the coolest collaboration videos ever made!

Huge thanks to the Finnish goalkeeper and all around trickster, Lassi Hurskainen, for making this video together with us! :)

Please share the video if you enjoy it and would like to see a PART 2!

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
This video is stunning, very well made and lots of fun! Great job guys! Removing the lid from the bottle, I love that trick!

Thanks Dan! We really put A LOT of effort in this, happy that people enjoy it :) Haha yeah, that one is great although it's really hard to say which trick is my favorite in this video - so many good ones here :) Otto's around the light stand shot is pretty sick :D

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Fantastic video, slightly concerned about the number of votes for football in the poll in an all table tennis forum haha :p

I love the concept and the videography was awesome, hope to see more like this in the near future!

Thanks Matt!

Hahaha I know, what's going on here!?!? :D Lassi must have made 9 accounts here and voted for football... :D Just kidding, the football tricks are sick as well. Love especially the football candle clip. We actually filmed 135GB (!) of footage... Lassi did incredible job putting this all together to make the video!

Yeah definitely, I hope we are able to make a part 2 at some point :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Thanks Matt!

Hahaha I know, what's going on here!?!? :D Lassi must have made 9 accounts here and voted for football... :D Just kidding, the football tricks are sick as well. Love especially the football candle clip. We actually filmed 135GB (!) of footage... Lassi did incredible job putting this all together to make the video!

Yeah definitely, I hope we are able to make a part 2 at some point :)

Fantastic. You guys are doing a great job of getting table tennis into more mainstream viral media. Keep it up :D

Reactions: Pongfinity