• Idiot

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Really big idiot

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Biggest idiot of all idiots

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
says what [IMG]
kowabunga is right - you really need to get some equipment. But post some video first and I can tell you whether you are really an idiot or just an idiot. Huge difference ;).

NextLevel, do you have amnesia?

Last time I posted a video, you said I had a surprisingly clean game with none of the major de-merits of a late learner.

So, I'm just an idiot? ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
NextLevel, do you have amnesia?

Last time I posted a video, you said I had a surprisingly clean game with none of the major de-merits of a late learner.

So, I'm just an idiot? ;)
Hey, this thread shows you have amnesia since you are too egotistical to consider yourself an idiot and enjoy discussing such so I am just playing along.

I am convinced that the video wasn't really you. It was a clean game that would evolve into something better with time but still a low level game. I am waiting for the real archo who knows how to loop like Ma Long to come out and laugh and tell me how stupid I was to think that video could have been him.

And tell me who the real idiot is!:mad:

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
... yes Matt, but the quality of the Hijacking and the antics of the goon squads are as good as ever...:D

You are a secret joker Urself, almost no one caught you goofing off on our vids at Lilly Yip.

haha goofing off. That was my day off I came down just for you guys ;) hahah

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says what [IMG]
i think ur sexy
Reported for breaking thread conduct. ;)

haha, I blocked arch because I didn't like the way he was making me act. So the thread just looks like it's started from izra, simply stating that he stinks.

While I'd like to entertain the possibility of just not acting in a way that you don't like, that's pretty funny.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Hey, this thread shows you have amnesia since you are too egotistical to consider yourself an idiot and enjoy discussing such so I am just playing along.

I am convinced that the video wasn't really you. It was a clean game that would evolve into something better with time but still a low level game. I am waiting for the real archo who knows how to loop like Ma Long to come out and laugh and tell me how stupid I was to think that video could have been him.

And tell me who the real idiot is!:mad:

Can you send me the link for the thread, I'm interested.