Which of the Tenergy is better for My BH, T64 or T80

says Hey guys what's Up.... !!! Let God Jesus bless You all !!!
Well, until now I'm still trying to figure out which is the right BH Tenergy for me. Now currently using T80 cuz I like to counter attacks with. I hear T64 is also good. My BH style of olay is flicks, drives, open ups, and counter attacks. Also, I sometimes blocks with my RPB.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
64 is great for playing solid blocks, counterdrives and short counterloops, it's a solid close to the table backhand rubber with reasonable range for further back. If you are feeling the 80 is a bit soft for you then 64 would be a great changeup.

64 is great for playing solid blocks, counterdrives and short counterloops, it's a solid close to the table backhand rubber with reasonable range for further back. If you are feeling the 80 is a bit soft for you then 64 would be a great changeup.
Ok Thanks for the idea Matt. But how about the durabilty of the rubber?

Ok Thanks for the idea Matt. But how about the durabilty of the rubber?
Well Matt I find it is a very durable rubber. Well I gonna change my BH into T64. Thx for your opinions

Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Generally the firmer rubbers have a little more durability. I always found with the softer rubbers I used before I changed to 05 like Tibhar Nimbus Soft and Sound, Sinus Sound etc. that they tended to flake more around the edges the more I used them.

Generally the firmer rubbers have a little more durability. I always found with the softer rubbers I used before I changed to 05 like Tibhar Nimbus Soft and Sound, Sinus Sound etc. that they tended to flake more around the edges the more I used them.
oow but my friends T64 is so durable. Maybe cuz my friend cares it with the BTY Spin Refresh