choose one

NDH

says Spin to win!
Neither, they are both horrible!

Out of curiosity, you've explained why you buy fakes - Which I understand (even if I don't agree).

But why buy multiple fakes? The playing characteristics are going to be just as bad as your ZJSZLC - If it was purely for the design, fair enough (but you would still only need to buy 1 fake you liked the look of).

Do you feel spending 100 dollars on fake blades is getting you what you want?

Reactions: Suga D and bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
Neither, they are both horrible!

Out of curiosity, you've explained why you buy fakes - Which I understand (even if I don't agree).

But why buy multiple fakes? The playing characteristics are going to be just as bad as your ZJSZLC - If it was purely for the design, fair enough (but you would still only need to buy 1 fake you liked the look of).

Do you feel spending 100 dollars on fake blades is getting you what you want?

my zjk szlc is not that bad in terms of playing characteristics.
what I like is receiving the stuff, opening it, being surprised, using it some times, and then having many options to play.
with fakey fakarious I can do this many times with little money.
with stiga or butterfly or donic it costs a lot so I can only do this once in a while.

so it's not just about owning the best possible product.
it's about the pleasure of buying a new product, regardless of it being the best or not.

Last edited:

NDH

says Spin to win!
Ok - I understand that - Who doesn't like opening new things!

Personally, I'd be much happier opening the real deal every now and then, than fake stuff on a regular basis.

But I know a lot of people who, like yourself, enjoy opening new stuff regardless of authenticity!

What are your overall thoughts on the ZJSZLC?

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
it's pretty good.
compared to the real zjk alc it's slower and harder.
seems like most of the fake blades are slower than the real ones.
they can copy everything except the springiness of butterfly, stiga blades.

zjk szlc would do great with a boosted t64 but with normal used t64 feels a bit slow and hard for me.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I don't think those counterfeit sellers are worthy of support. There is a reason why selling and even buying counterfeits is illegal in several countries.

I'd prefer waiting a few months to gather more money and eventually buying the original product instead of buying such fake crap that is most likely produced by inhuman working conditions.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
I don't think those counterfeit sellers are worthy of support. There is a reason why selling and even buying counterfeits is illegal in several countries.

I'd prefer waiting a few months to gather more money and eventually buying the original product instead of buying such fake crap that is most likely produced by inhuman working conditions.

but these are not fake, they are original designs.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
No you just need to wake up and realise these aren't original quality :')

they are originally made in a factory in china.
a factory with real people, poor people, who struggle for money.

no big zjk ma long butterfly stiga donic star.
real people made of flesh and bones!!!!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
you are all so exquisite... little girls.
you need some dirt, some reality in your life.

This is just too funny.

I've got to hand it to kukamonga: we all do sound like a bunch of well meaning holier than thou, so and sos.

I don't like the counterfeiters either. But I don't like companies like Butterflies charging so much for a blade that probably costs $5.00 to make, or rubbers for that matter.

Do I advise buying fake blades? Nope. But it is entertaining to see how easily we are all yanked by a chain.

kukamonga, hope you end up with the best fakeroo blade collection known to mankind. I'm seeing it like the guitar collection in The Kids Are Allright or This Is Spinal Tap. And you can play with a different fakeroo blade every day of the year.

Heck, you could even buy the fakeroo company.

Besides guys, if you've never seen him play, he actually is good enough to play with anything he wants. He's not some joker who is a total beginner trying to use the fastest rocket launcher out there and trying to figure out how to land the ball on the table.

I tip my hat to kukamonga, the fakeroo king from Burkina Faso.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
This is just too funny.

I've got to hand it to kukamonga: we all do sound like a bunch of well meaning holier than thou, so and sos.

I don't like the counterfeiters either. But I don't like companies like Butterflies charging so much for a blade that probably costs $5.00 to make, or rubbers for that matter.

Do I advise buying fake blades? Nope. But it is entertaining to see how easily we are all yanked by a chain.

kukamonga, hope you end up with the best fakeroo blade collection known to mankind. I'm seeing it like the guitar collection in The Kids Are Allright or This Is Spinal Tap. And you can play with a different fakeroo blade every day of the year.

Besides guys, if you've never seen him play, he actually is good enough to play with anything he wants. He's not some joker who is a total beginner trying to use the fastest rocket launcher out there and trying to figure out how to land the ball on the table.

thanks!
I only own two fakeys for now.
the zjk szlc and a woerao viscaria.
maybe sometime I will make a post with pics and characteristics of the blades.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
This is just too funny.

Ok, i'm quite sure the Goon Squad must have somehow got hold of carl and tried to replace him with some cheap duplicate.
I hope he's not kept in one of his septic tanks.
So could someone please bring out the real carl?
I mean that carl who wrote something like this here not too long ago.
;)

Well, I guess the reason not to buy the counterfeit is that it supports an industry that is about fake products. At least the $16.00 Galaxy 896 is what it is said to be and made by the company that says it is made by.

So if the company said, "just like the ZJK SZLC" and charged much less but had their name on it, like Yinhe's Rosewood, that would also be okay.

Not sure there is really that much money in that counterfeit TT equipment market. But if the same people just made products with their own brand name on them it is a totally different story than these counterfeit products pretending to be something very expensive for a small price.

Sent from Godric'sHollow using the ResurrectionStone

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Ok, i'm quite sure the Goon Squad must have somehow got hold of carl and tried to replace him with some cheap duplicate.
I hope he's not kept in one of his septic tanks.
So could someone please bring out the real carl?
I mean that carl who wrote something like this here not too long ago.
;)

Hey Suga_D, I still 100% agree with that statement I made. I think you can see I said I don't like the counterfeiters in that first quote. I just have to say, kukamonga is pretty funny and he is winding people up. And it is entertaining.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hey Suga_D, I still 100% agree with that statement I made. I think you can see I said I don't like the counterfeiters in that first quote. I just have to say, kukamonga is pretty funny and he is winding people up. And it is entertaining.

Hahaha. You're right carl. Just jokin' around.
I guess sometimes I just get too serious. And also it just probably took a while for me to understand sebas humour.
I guess he didn't expect much different reactions from us in the first place.
I mean c'mon guys, SaTIGA actually sounds a bit more creative than e.g. STAG.
[Emoji2]

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl