Lumberjack TT Kicks Out Pips-In, Goes Pips Out!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
While sarcasm and jokes are quite hard to spot via a text medium, you've gone far enough to make it pretty obvious that this is a joke. It's really not your fault if someone doesn't get it, at this point. :rolleyes:

Archo,

You are often just being who you are. Kowa (or Sebas Aguirre) tries to agitate people. I know he gets it. He is just looking for a way to get under my skin.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
While most likely true, I'd still like to at least assume someone is socially a bit slow, instead of being intently malicious. Not like they're an actual problem in the first place.

Like I said, that's how I know you are just being who you are. :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
what I mean is, in order for it to be april fool's joke, it would have to be something totally absurd that would be very hard to believe.
and I think that's what nextlevel meant when he created this thread.

from what I've seen of nextlevel, I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow he said he switched to pips.
I've seen better players do this.

that's why I was left thinking... is this really a joke? if so, what's the joke?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
what I mean is, in order for it to be april fool's joke, it would have to be something totally absurd that would be very hard to believe.
and I think that's what nextlevel meant when he created this thread.

from what I've seen of nextlevel, I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow he said he switched to pips.
I've seen better players do this.

that's why I was left thinking... is this really a joke? if so, what's the joke?

It's a prank. That's why I built in other absurd elements that you didn't pick up on. So that even if you thought that was plausible, there was enough silly stuff in there that my targets did pick up on. But it's okay. You don't have to like the joke.