Confused and intimidated by xiom rubbers :c

This user has no status.
I honestly dont understand the rubber descriptions that omega give...
like for omega v asia df and omega v euro df omg look at these technology used but idk how it playsss
can someone please give me a comparison or an idea of what the differences are
please compare omega v pro too, im interested in buying these rubbers

This user has no status.
I only used omega asia before. it plays like T05 but its much harder and more uncontrolable in my opinion with less feel. At the price i rather get T05. I know omega pro is much better for me. Its like omega asia but take every aspect (spin, speed) except for control and reduce it. It may sound bad but it plays wonderfully. Better feel, controllable yet still fast and spinny without adversely affecting your game. Most ppl i know prefer omega pro overall

This user has no status.
oh thanks for the comparison!!
is omega pro a hard sponge or a medium hard sponge (similar to t05?)
Both are medium hard and very similar is terms of hardness. If i have to say, i think omega is slightly softer, but its very small and wont make a difference unless you are good enough to be ranked in the world rank

This user has no status.
Europe is the best if you like middle and far distance play. If you play close / mid distance the pro ans asia is better. In my opinion the asia is similar to the Evolution MX-S with a harder feel. I prefer the Europe on FH because it is so easy to attack a backspin ball. It is fast for a medium rubber and has a middle/high throw. You need to play the omega rubbers a few sessions. After that you see their full potential. Sorry for my bad english.

Regards Chris

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Europe is the best if you like middle and far distance play. If you play close / mid distance the pro ans asia is better. In my opinion the asia is similar to the Evolution MX-S with a harder feel. I prefer the Europe on FH because it is so easy to attack a backspin ball. It is fast for a medium rubber and has a middle/high throw. You need to play the omega rubbers a few sessions. After that you see their full potential. Sorry for my bad english.

Regards Chris
i have liked the euro version ... but one thing drives me crazy ... in low speed the rubber can not pickup the ball like flip over the net ... otherways it is a realy good rubber