Tibhar Evolution MX-S Alternatives?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Hi guys,

Im looking for an alternative to the evolution MX-S. I want something that can generate the same amounts of monster spin, and have the same sensitivity to spin as the MX-S and just be generally good all round, in the short game, looping underspin, counter topspins... I want something that gives me this, just like the MX-S does, but with a downgrade in sponge hardness by one or two notches.

Would I be looking in the right area if I said Tenergy 80? Andro Rasant Grip?

Does anyone have suggestions for a rubber with that little bit softer sponge than MX-S but still can produce that monster spin and be competent in all FH areas of the game?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hi guys,

Im looking for an alternative to the evolution MX-S. I want something that can generate the same amounts of monster spin, and have the same sensitivity to spin as the MX-S and just be generally good all round, in the short game, looping underspin, counter topspins... I want something that gives me this, just like the MX-S does, but with a downgrade in sponge hardness by one or two notches.

Does anyone have suggestions for a rubber with that little bit softer sponge than MX-S but still can produce that monster spin and be competent in all FH areas of the game?

Wait until EL-S and FX-S are out. It's only a few weeks now.

says Aha, sorry. Trodde du var en annan Millesom spelar i...
Hi guys,

The Evolution EL-S is the best alternative foryou! And it has even more spin, and is more dynamic than MX-S (which i also love) That, and Rasanter R47 has the best spin on the market right now i think. Hexer Powerspongge wasnt bad either, but go for EL-S or R47!

That would also be EL-S or Omega V Pro.

Have only tried the Omega V Tour, whats the different with Pro? Have you tried Tour? Dam good rubber!

i have ordered a Tibhar Evolution EL-S. The only Evoution with FX-P i havent tried, Tried 141 rubbers and 71 blades, done the same tests on them, rated them, printed out pictures brand for brand, with a little piece of the rubbers under the picture, and a grade for spin, speed and feeling. All my training passes and matches (about 6-8 per week are in that book also, with the result of all matches, even training matches. Nerdy, i know, but i AM working in the business for 9 years. It has become quite a book, that many look in for what to buy next time! Sorry for the long answer, i think EL-S is going on my Nittaku Septear Lead! Thanks again!

iwas actually thinkin on Spinart, and have one at my office, but it s going to be my reserveblade, not nr, 1. But Thanks!

Regards, Uffe

I have an unopened G1, one of my favorites, but i have played with the old G1, so want to try something new. It was a good suggestion, Nittaku and Tibhar are my unmatched favorites!

I understand your suggestion. But i dont pay that much for a rubber. Its a fantastic rubber, butits 10 years old now, alot of water have passed the bridges, like Rasant, Rasanterand Evolution. Also i think 05 is a bit to springy. Ihave tested them all, except for the new Tenergy 05 hard, and T25 Soft. I like the T80 Regular, and if i am allow to take another spring sponge with me, The Spinart, Well, almost a Tenergy:cool: