Tibhar Evolution MX-S Alternatives?

says Aha, sorry. Trodde du var en annan Millesom spelar i...
The book is here, for players/people that want to look in it. But since i allways have to update it due to new rubbers and blades, its hard to keep a hard copy, but i can send you a digital one, to look.

Regards.

Last edited:
The book is here, for players/people that want to look in it. But since i allways have to update it due to new rubbers and blades, its hard to keep a hard copy, but i can send you a digital one, to look.

Regards.

The digital version is only on my computer and some backup- USBS. But I have it in a couple of folders. You know, The Cover, Powerpoint-presentation for all the rubbers, excelbooks for speed control and spin and sso on, and i have to work so i have not so much time. But if you will, i can send you the latest version in a zip-packed file. Your call:)

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
The digital version is only on my computer and some backup- USBS. But I have it in a couple of folders. You know, The Cover, Powerpoint-presentation for all the rubbers, excelbooks for speed control and spin and sso on, and i have to work so i have not so much time. But if you will, i can send you the latest version in a zip-packed file. Your call:)

PM sent.

Reactions: Suga D