everything feels so slow....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I have a better suggestion, buy a robot , juice it up like Agassi's father did with a lawnmower engine, strap it up with a joystick and then you don't have to even use woop wopp technique, just sit back and enjoy ! . Just two guys sitting in a chair looping ... pretty amazing huh ! ? :p

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Try a thicker layer of laquer and/or boosting? I tried the Jun Mizutani SZLC, sold it directly.. I am a pretty ok class 2 player in Sweden but I couldn't master that blade.. I must say that I am comfortable with my Photino thats fast but in my opinion still controllable. Try an oversize blade from Stiga if you can get a hold of one or maybe edge tape with weight? Maybe try to change rubbers, there should be alot of rubbers that are faster then Tenergy..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
Try a thicker layer of laquer and/or boosting? I tried the Jun Mizutani SZLC, sold it directly.. I am a pretty ok class 2 player in Sweden but I couldn't master that blade.. I must say that I am comfortable with my Photino thats fast but in my opinion still controllable. Try an oversize blade from Stiga if you can get a hold of one or maybe edge tape with weight? Maybe try to change rubbers, there should be alot of rubbers that are faster then Tenergy..

I think it's just that I don't want to move that much anymore.
I want to make very little effort and have bombs produced.
screw technique, screw bending legs, screw getting in position....
I'l just stand there and fix everything with my arm.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
I've got a spare Schlager Carbon - Haven't ever tried anything quicker than that!

I can even rough it up a bit to make it look fake - I know you'll prefer it then ;)

I had schlager carbon, I think t-8 is faster.
also I don't really like butterfly's hinoki blades too much anymore.
too softy, I got used to the feeling of blades like alc with thin outer layer and then composite right away.
one blade like this I got rid of because it seemed too fast was nittaku kcz.
too fast, how silly of me, how could I even think of that.
but this was years ago.

actually now that I read a bit more, kcz has kevlar-carbon and the new t-8 also has kevlar-carbon.
let's see how the t-8 turns out, I asked for the heaviest one possible.

if the old t-8 which supposedly has arylate-carbon seemed too fast I can't imagine what the new one will be like with kevlar-carbon

Last edited:
This user has no status.
If you're not gonna put much into your shots, everything will be slow. If you really want to stick to this style of play then the best setup i can think of is something really hard and fast with little emphasis on spin. Maybe a defender/blocker like setup with tamca 5000 carbon or something similar? But considering your previous post of buying fake blades, I doubt this is an option you will consider.

NDH

says Spin to win!
OK guys..... To save anyone else from going to the effort of replying.... Kukamonger is only joking with you all.....

He is a very capable player, who knows what works and what doesn't - Unfortunately (for you), the jokes might not translate into other languages.

But rest assured.... He can play Table Tennis.....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
OK guys..... To save anyone else from going to the effort of replying.... Kukamonger is only joking with you all.....

He is a very capable player, who knows what works and what doesn't - Unfortunately (for you), the jokes might not translate into other languages.

But rest assured.... He can play Table Tennis.....

this thread is serious, I did buy a t-8.
I did go to a club the other day and when looping my equipment felt pretty slow.
so it's time to go faster!
but one requirement though, I don't want to use hinoki composite style blades.

Last edited:

NDH

says Spin to win!
this thread is serious, I did buy a t-8.
I did go to a club the other day and when looping my equipment felt pretty slow.
so it's time to go faster!
but one requirement though, I don't want to use hinoki composite style blades.

Oh, I have no doubt about that - But I think your humour gets lost in translation.

When people genuinely think you want to stand there and not move at all..... It's worrying!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Oh, I have no doubt about that - But I think your humour gets lost in translation.

When people genuinely think you want to stand there and not move at all..... It's worrying!

this thread is not very humorous, it's as serious as cancer.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

Kowabonga likes doing whatever gives him kicks. As long as you just don't get sucked too hard into the play, it all works out.

Reactions: Suga D
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
this thread is not very humorous, it's as serious as cancer.

Kookoo-guy, are you saying you are kind of like cancer?

At least you have one fan-boy. Kokain seems to be enamored with your "wit" and "charm". We were just wondering if Kokain and kuka were one and the same like how cancer sometimes spreads. Or if you were just rubbing off on a less intelligent wanna-be.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I think the ZJK-ALCs I have are noticeably slower than other Butterfly ALC blades that I have used extensively (Viscaria, TB-ALC) but if you put T64 on it and it's still not fast enough for you? I don't know what to say. Very few high level players would ever use something faster than that.

The fastet blade I have ever tried is a Xiom Axelo. Maybe that is the answer for the OP.

This user has no status.
I wonder why no one ever mentioned brycehighspeed in max. boosted to the max.
Maybe there aren't any fakes out yet.
:rolleyes:
If the OP is not willing to consistently use the full stroke, brycespeed will not help. According to TTD's review of brycehighpeed, you have to brush the ball more to get it over the net. They usually never use this term unless they really have too and that says alot. Meaning you have to brush more than usual compared to more other rubbers and if you look at the video, it looks like they really are brushing the ball very Hard. It looked like they brush more with Brycehighpeed compared to T05 so...... if you brush more than you would with T05......

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
If the OP is not willing to consistently use the full stroke, brycespeed will not help. According to TTD's review of brycehighpeed, you have to brush the ball more to get it over the net. They usually never use this term unless they really have too and that says alot. Meaning you have to brush more than usual compared to more other rubbers and if you look at the video, it looks like they really are brushing the ball very Hard. It looked like they brush more with Brycehighpeed compared to T05 so...... if you brush more than you would with T05......

I think in terms of spinning you might be right, but when it comes to flat hitting i'm not so sure...