An Open Letter to the ITTF - Sports Interrogation

There is abuzz over increasing the net height from 15.25 to 18.95! Many (my sources are US Chinese players who have friends back in China) say this is to topple China's dominance. Outrage and blasphemy are some of the words I hear.

Good video. Where can I buy the new nets??? :cool:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
What a riot. DROP just snatched my troublemaker moniker away forever.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Man, this is just like a 'empty' high ball in the middle of the table...
... One just doesn't want to miss that opportunity.
[Emoji23]
Sorry Der_Echte, i just couldn't resist this one. I hope you can take a joke.
;)

DTopSpirit:
Holy smoke, that was deep. Another great episode.
This does give Timo at least a bit of justice.
Outstanding work!
Thanks for sharing.
BTW:
Chocolate Tea Pot.... Hahahaaa
[Emoji23]

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Thanks Suga D - glad you enjoyed it. I get a good laugh making them. Although I think I might have to make my next one something along the lines of all the things that are great about table tennis - I do have a plastic balls video in planning but I think I'll give the poor ITTF a break for a while. :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
DROP, DTop, what's the diff? With Der's flintstone sized fingers, it's amazing he can hit the buttons on his NSA SpyPhone-y in the first place. Doesn't change that he can appreciate the fine art of table tennis documentary work when he sees it.

And my sources say after fleeing Panama, Sharara is thought to be in hiding in Argentina.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Doesn't change that he can appreciate the fine art of table tennis documentary work when he sees it.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

No doubt. I don't question that, but sometimes it's just too hard to resist a good old haha. ;)

4997085.jpg

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Maybe I should change my forum name to DROP instead of DTop - as in drop the mic and walk away (or maybe run! ;) )

It waz teh damned AUTOKORREKT on my dumb-azz phone. I edited the post and corrected it.

Damn, I gotta get a loaner NSA phone from Carl... I would never have that problem with one of hiz phones. heck, they type half the post for you before you open the link...

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
D-ROP, oops, I mean D-Top got a good laugh outta it. I can take a joke too and it is all good. You still laughing from my use of German on Pimp My Blade, right?

You give me credit for being around, and I sure have, but D-Top... and no one, and I mean no one, except for decades + long TT forumers know he has been around that long and was important in the TT forum world... among other TT pursuits of his.

To this day you could whisper hiz name on the forum and he will know it and pop by.

He had a functioning model of Carl's Deep Space circuitry a full decade before Carl broke it out on the Goon Squads.