I am addicted to table tennis because...........

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I am addicted to tt because it has so much depth as a tactical sport, the speed and spin is beyond any other sport in the world, it required physical fitness and stamina, sharp hand eye coordination and anticipation skills. It harnesses all great elements of sport into one and I can't get enough of it!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
I am addicted to tt because it has so much depth as a tactical sport, the speed and spin is beyond any other sport in the world, it required physical fitness and stamina, sharp hand eye coordination and anticipation skills. It harnesses all great elements of sport into one and I can't get enough of it!

Couldn't say that better :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
because it asks you to be more agile and fit , more competitive and more level headed .... in short it asks you to be better in every aspect as a person to be a better player .. and inspires you to be the best you can be
Disclaimer : ........ unless of course you play it to release your frustrations on the table in which case most people would avoid playing you :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Cause i have it in me, all my body want to play it everytime, i think of it every day, i had,have and will have so much fun and emotions with Table Tennis..
Cause Table Tennis is our sport ;)

Bai

This user has no status.

Bai

This user has no status.
Aug 2011
because this sport is a good compitition activity and i am really fan of this game.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
because it needs less space and the difficulty and tactics involved is just superb!
I used to play a lot of volleyball but pingpong has completely driven me away from it :p

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Smacking the ball around is soooooo much fun. Putting heavy spin on the ball, playing with sidespins, looping underspin. The number one reason is, it is so much fun. I could play all day every day.

The second reason is the pure sport element of one on one combat is really something that sucks me in. Boxing, Tennis, they have this too but with table tennis it seems more fun to me.

Oh yeah, nice thread Yosua.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Smacking the ball around is soooooo much fun. Putting heavy spin on the ball, playing with sidespins, looping underspin. The number one reason is, it is so much fun. I could play all day every day.

The second reason is the pure sport element of one on one combat is really something that sucks me in. Boxing, Tennis, they have this too but with table tennis it seems more fun to me.

Oh yeah, nice thread Yosua.

Thanks sir Carl :)
Dan told me to make this thread after he saw a cool thread somewhere else, so Dan's the man :D