Table Tennis with Special Items (VIDEO)

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hey guys,

As you know, table tennis can be played with pretty much any object or item. We decided to try out a few funny items and make this video.

The video includes us playing with a shovel, steam iron, frying pan and a few other funny things :D

Took quite a while to make this, so we would really appreciate it if you could leave the video a thumbs up and share it if you enjoy it :)

P.S. Vote for your favorite item in the info card in the YouTube video :)

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I've got a friend who plays with a lollipop and he can beat most players under 1500 USATT with it. Hahaha. Another guy plays with a shoe, a rock, a block of wood: the rock is the hardest because the surface is uneven and there is very little to hold onto.

But a rolling pin is pretty funny.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Reactions: Pongfinity
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Thanks for the comments guys @violoniste18 @ttmonster @dan @darnner123 @raazzz @upsidedowncarl ! :)

I think table tennis is in that way such a cool sport that you can use basically any item to play with and make it fun. When you think about it, there are so many videos that could be made with this style, e.g. food table tennis, music instrument table tennis and sports mix table tennis :D I guess we'll try some of these out in the future haha :D

But yeah the spade one is my favorite too. I think it's important that the item makes a funny sound, makes it even funnier. We'll see what we come up with in the next video :D

Last edited: