Any Swedish players around here?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Apr 2016
Hi guys,

Just joined the community and wanted to introduce myself! My name is Susanne and been playing table tennis for about 2 years now, just as an hobby of course - nothing professional.
However, just wanted to know if there's anyone here from Sweden or maybe even from my local table tennis club? Would love to know more about you guys, where you play and how often.
Cya around!

Reactions: Inkognito
This user has no status.
Hi!

I'm from Sweden. I play as much as I can, but has alot of other things that drains my time for playing like work and studies so 1-2 times/week of season and 3-4 times/week during the season (even more during summer, when there's time for it). On my spare time I often act as a private coach or a private trainer so I still try to hang on to the best sport in the world:p

Välkommen, håller till i södra Sverige:)

Last edited:
Reactions: shaun729
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I live in US. But I learned to play in Danderyd (suburban Stockholm).

This user has no status.
Hi guys,

Just joined the community and wanted to introduce myself! My name is Susanne and been playing table tennis for about 2 years now, just as an hobby of course - nothing professional.
However, just wanted to know if there's anyone here from Sweden or maybe even from my local table tennis club? Would love to know more about you guys, where you play and how often.
Cya around!

Stockholm for me. Ängby SK, but only as a hobby. I play in the lowest local division and is a part of "gubbgänget" (eng: oldies) :eek:.