Will the real kukamonga please stand up ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Of course I am a fan ... of you BS, kidding , check the thread for "Build the best Player" , I recommended that you be included :p

Internet is very easy , just search with the right name and you can find their video .... LOL

But which one are you of the two guys, both of them are really good , just curious ...

and you know my response on the blade thingy :) :) ....

just waiting or @UpSideDownCarl to see this thread, I am sure he will enjoy batman's mask getting removed ... but wait aren't you the Joker .. .now I am confused ... see ...

and I am not a stalker , if I was I would have posted this song instead ...

lol I exist everywhere.....
but I have to wonder, how did you came upon this video?
are you a stalker?
are you a fan?
are you waiting for the kukablade to come out to the market to buy it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Now I know who you are ...

@UpsideDownCarl
@DerEchte
@NextLevel
@Shuki
@Archosauras

What do you think about kukamonga's level of play , my guess is around USATT 2400 if not more . Skill is probably around USATT2600 , so we can give him license to loop from the unpire's chair :D :D ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
well that is an advantage in a way...
there are so many people named sebastian aguirre that I kind of get hidden in the crowd when you google my name.
but honestly, I'm the other guy.
This guy looks more like a junior and he looks like he trains a lot.
I just play when I have free time and with the players I can find, nothing very serious.

Couple weeks ago landed in a club with pretty good players and serious training regime, maybe my game will improve a bit, who knows :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
So you mean you are not this guy ...

http://www.ratingscentral.com/HistoryGraph.php?PlayerID=44424

if you were then you were a top rated junior from Paraguay , I saw this guy played Argentina's Tenti , I have seen Tenti play , he wiped the floor with all the 2400 + players around. So that means if your highest USATT rating would probably be around 2500-2600 atleast.... wow !!

additional perspective for people who have seen USATT players play , Tenti beat Kanak , Khoa and Kunal in one morning pretty much 3-1 or 3-0 ... most of the times ..

so bottomline, you are good :p

Last edited:
This user has no status.

if you were then you were a top rated junior from Paraguay , I saw this guy played Argentina's Tenti , I have seen Tenti play , he wiped the floor with all the 2400 + players around. So that means if your highest USATT rating would probably be around 2500-2600 atleast.... wow !!

additional perspective for people who have seen USATT players play , Tenti beat Kanak , Khoa and Kunal in one morning pretty much 3-1 or 3-0 ... most of the times ..

Very good.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016

I know there's a guy from Paraguay called marcelo aguirre who is REALLY good.
One of the best in paraguay, he is left handed.

Also there's a guy from Argentina called sebastian moavro who plays ittf tournaments regularly.
I think he's not even in the national team these days, but I guess he just loves tt too much so he plays anyway.

As for tenti, I never played him, I think I played in 2014 a teams event where my team played his team but I didn't play match against him.
I remember years before I saw him a couple of times playing the lower divisions and he would take it super seriously, even as a little kid.
I think he has at least 2 brothers who played table tennis in good level so yeah, he probably spends all day playing tt and had a good support environment to become good.
But I'm not sure if today he would make the best argentinian team, there are players who can give him a good fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
I know there's a guy from Paraguay called marcelo aguirre who is REALLY good.
One of the best in paraguay, he is left handed.

Also there's a guy from Argentina called sebastian moavro who plays ittf tournaments regularly.
I think he's not even in the national team these days, but I guess he just loves tt too much so he plays anyway.

As for tenti, I never played him, I think I played in 2014 a teams event where my team played his team but I didn't play match against him.
I remember years before I saw him a couple of times playing the lower divisions and he would take it super seriously, even as a little kid.
I think he has at least 2 brothers who played table tennis in good level so yeah, he probably spends all day playing tt and had a good support environment to become good.
But I'm not sure if today he would make the best argentinian team, there are players who can give him a good fight.
This means that aguirre dynasty is at its peak in tt in Paraguay,, hmm that's interesting !

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

says what [IMG]
It's ArchosauRUS.

I don't know what I'd rate the players. They are quite solid, but still have some holes. Consistency is not good enough to be pro level, but the spin looks to also be very high, far higher than anyone under 2400 seems to put out. So the consistency might be due to that. Both players make equal amount of mistakes, roughly, so it's not like it's a very good player vs a not so good one.

All I can say is, they're a lot better than anyone I've seen here.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
It's ArchosauRUS.

I don't know what I'd rate the players. They are quite solid, but still have some holes. Consistency is not good enough to be pro level, but the spin looks to also be very high, far higher than anyone under 2400 seems to put out. So the consistency might be due to that. Both players make equal amount of mistakes, roughly, so it's not like it's a very good player vs a not so good one.

All I can say is, they're a lot better than anyone I've seen here.

I did get that vibe in US, like everybody was sooooo concerned about their level and their rating and all that.
I mean if you are ittf top 100 then sure, you have to choose who you play with.
But US 1800, 2000, 2400, it's all the same, it's just amateur people playing for fun, and everybody should be playing everybody.

I only played once in US though, so maybe it's just my biased perception.

Last edited:
says what [IMG]
I did get that vibe in US, like everybody was sooooo concerned about their level and their rating and all that.
I mean if you are ittf top 100 then sure, you have to choose who you play with.
But US 1800, 2000, 2400, it's all the same, it's just amateur people playing for fun, and everybody should be playing everybody.

I only played once in US though, so maybe it's just my biased perception.

Up to the 2600's players are definitely amateurs and have big holes in their game and fundamentals, but a 2000 will absolutely destroy a 1800 while a 2400 doesn't even need to lift a finger against a 2000.

1800 is considered a pretty good player and 2000 is quite solid and considered an expert in the US, but I guess another way of thinking of it would be that they're just slightly less worse. :p

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It's ArchosauRUS.

Funny, I thought it was Archi-Sore-Azz.

Well, guys, the spin of the guy who isn't going to wear TT shirts is pretty decent. At least you may get why some people who are on the forums can't take 1200 level players talking about technique or equipment too seriously. So posts about real/fake JM SZLCs are part of the show.

I've seen a bunch of decently high level guys sit on a chair and lob and loop. Skillz.

says what [IMG]
Funny, I thought it was Archi-Sore-Azz.

I've seen a bunch of decently high level guys sit on a chair and lob and loop. Skillz.

Archo-saurus. My jimjobs are not jumbled, thus no sore azz. :p

Also, I believe the proper term for the technique is "woop woop, wrist loop".

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Well, of course i could be awfully wrong but sorry, i'm not so sure about all this and I think sebas' still trolling and fooling you guys even harder than before. The 'evidence' is pointin' in another direction.
[Emoji2]
Did you actually check this website and the club members?

http://www.tabletennisfightclub.com/

I think in one of his older posts from the time before he's been trolling so hard as username sebas-aguirre he advertised that club.
Now that dude looks a little different than the one in your vids. But he looks a lot like a vid he also shared as username Sebas-aguirre.

:)

looks like they filmed the match this whole thread is about :eek:

we played with a very strange donic plastic ball, I play 100% of the time with celluloid ball.
also before the start of this I played exactly 2 minutes, 1 minute fh, 1 minute bh, no looping at all.

EDIT: Kowabunga's the dude in the red Shorts and the fresh washed hair...

Sebas for all this you deserve the title Super-Troll 2016
[Emoji23]

Last edited: